Jaro Development Corporation

Philippines13 reviews

Clear
3.1Job Security & Advancement

Nice place

Good people, friendly environment, areas of improvement are salary and benefits. continue to improve the work station, and also the canteen prices are not reasonable

Its a boring workplace

Its a boring workplace and there is no career growth there. Little compensation pay. The building is old. No professional advancement. It wasnt enjoyable working there.

Pros

free water

Cons

boring workplace.

Tired of travelling

I work here not just an office staff but a sampler also, I do free taste in every mall they assign me to even if it's too far from home town. I resign here because of my Agency.

job experience is great but salary is not.

I love my previous job because im enjoying it. While im working im also enjoying the view were the place i assign. I just resign in his company because of not minimum rate. I have 3 kids and my salary rate in not enough. Thats why i decided to resign. But not permanently, im just going to search a new yaya for my kids and thats it i will search for a new enviroment of work.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

productive and fun. able to follow instruction.good developing skills and open minded

this company is good. i learn a lot and give me well experience in pigery basis.even the job is hard this company bring out my best to reach thier goal.

Pros

free barraks

Cons

long hour

Had the chance to undergo trainings and seminars

I had learned a lot of experiences in this company. I encountered different kinds of people in all walks of life. The owners were very kind and always "hands-on"

Pros

has yearly company outing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaro Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits