Jaro Development Corporation

Jaro Development Corporation Employee Reviews

Excellent working Experience with my Co-Worker and Customers. But Sadly they have UNFAIR management (Supervisors&H.R)

I have Good Experience to this company, I've learned so many things. Life, Companionship, Moral and Hardwork.. But still they have Poor Management. They did not think about their employees Concern.

Productive and Competitive field of work

I learned how to use SAP, Excel shortcuts and more about the International Accounting Standards. management is run by family members of the owner and the workplace is a full of positive people. the hardest part of the job was probably during end of the year transactions and the most enjoyable part of the job was I've been to a lot of places I had never been before.

Pros

Free items or merchandise during Holiday seasons

Cons

good environment and nice workmates

daily routine for display learned how to handle rude costumers and to manage time management is good. there are easy to approach the work place is good and nice environment being a team leader is hard most especially when in sending a daily reports to the company i enjoy the company of my work mates and friends inside the company.

Pros

open overtime

Cons

delayed salary

Its a boring workplace

Its a boring workplace and there is no career growth there. Little compensation pay. The building is old. No professional advancement. It wasnt enjoyable working there.

Pros

free water

Cons

boring workplace.

Good training and experience

Good training and experience, salary is always on time. Workplace depends on the facility of the establishment that you will be assigned to. Management listen to employees concern.

Nice place

Good people, friendly environment, areas of improvement are salary and benefits. continue to improve the work station, and also the canteen prices are not reasonable

Cons

career learning, good working invironment

i woke up early on the morning (around 4 -6 am) checking animals condition and over all farms operations and management. I've learned every thing as from swine breeding, feeding, farrowing, medicating, vaccinating, managing over all farm animal health status, dissea prevention.. Being an technician or worker to being an supervisor and a veterinarian as well. It is always a hard work but always fulfilling finishing/doing every job well done.

Pros

vacation leave, sick leave, health insurance, house provided

Cons

no over time pay

Family business engange in livestock marketing

A family owned business but already establish a name in the industry of livestock marketing specifically in hog raising and marketing. Already build a wide range of customers from differnt provinces of the Philippines.An integrated line of business from feedmilling to hog raising to slaughtering to food processing to selling outright purchases or concessionaire to different supermarkets within south and north luzon area.

Pros

Very near in our house

Cons

Few benefits

Tired of travelling

I work here not just an office staff but a sampler also, I do free taste in every mall they assign me to even if it's too far from home town. I resign here because of my Agency.

job experience is great but salary is not.

I love my previous job because im enjoying it. While im working im also enjoying the view were the place i assign. I just resign in his company because of not minimum rate. I have 3 kids and my salary rate in not enough. Thats why i decided to resign. But not permanently, im just going to search a new yaya for my kids and thats it i will search for a new enviroment of work.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

productive and fun. able to follow instruction.good developing skills and open minded

this company is good. i learn a lot and give me well experience in pigery basis.even the job is hard this company bring out my best to reach thier goal.

Pros

free barraks

Cons

long hour

Good

Working at Jaro Development Corporation wasn't really great. Well at first I thought it was good of course. I've been through a lot. But I've learned few things, First is know where to stand and trust no one.

Pros

allowance for fare

Had the chance to undergo trainings and seminars

I had learned a lot of experiences in this company. I encountered different kinds of people in all walks of life. The owners were very kind and always "hands-on"

Pros

has yearly company outing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jaro Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Salary / Benefits

Jaro Development Corporation Reviews by Location

• Jaro Development Corporation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?