JC Worldwide Franchise Inc.

JC Worldwide Franchise Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I don't like this you know, I don't recommend this company to be your workplace. It will not give you the right amount of rate for you, you are not allowed to take leave for you personal matters.
Pros
Cons
Low Compensation Rate 373 per day No Day Offs
Salary / Benefits
Management was not fully developed and lack of benefits. It is not a direct company. they will transfer you into their agency that makes not secured on your job status
Pros
Cons
Mismanagement
Salary / Benefits
I've learned to be dependent in work. The hardest part in my work is you're so stress but no one will help you. You're stress not just in your work but also with your office mates.
Pros
buy 1 take 1 products and discount for products
Cons
no support from your boss, Too many works for one person
Salary / Benefits
did not help my personal skills to grow, must have a better management but the company will develop your confident to face different characteristic of a person most specially in the position that i'd been for
Pros
bonus
Cons
overtime without pay
Salary / Benefits
An ordinary day at work, 8.30 to 5.30 Monday to Saturday. Learned to become more and more patient. Happy to get along with co workers. How to handle customer complain. Emailing with the customer.
Pros
n/a
Cons
8.30am to 5:30pm
Salary / Benefits
- Create concepts and designs for posters, flyers, brochures etc. for the company's advertising and print materials. Also make posters for the events. - Techniques and other design principles. - Management is average. - We are a team consists of artists, We enjoy the bond of working together. - For me, I don't find the difficult. I enjoy what I do, the hardest for me is the travel to go to my workplace. So much traffic and the availability of public vehicles is the main problem. Getting to my work is an every day struggle. - The work becomes my playground.
Pros
Enjoys work
Cons
Struggle to go to work due to heavy traffic, lack of public transportation. Low salary compensation, no work no pay.