J&T EXPRESS

J&T EXPRESS Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
the J&T Express is fair at all the time. and as far as I know, it have a time management. and I am the one to encode how much the company expense. And to record all the expenses. and to withdraw all the expense and the one who will handled the money.
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job, I can travel some parts in the philippines, I apply my experienced from my previous work I enjoy to got work because it's my profession the most important to support my family..
Salary / Benefits
The job there is enjoyable yet stressful job but im happy because i had many friends there so i can easily do my job easily with the help of my coworkmate and friends
Salary / Benefits
the jnt express its not good company Sometimes over time its not to pay Holydays Our salary its not completed For me JnT express its not nice and good company.. dont apply this company..
Pros
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Giving false information, salary always have a dispute, union or political people, mandatories not paid but deducting every month in salary, no coordination, already AWOL for several months but STILL gettting a salary, employees take advantage to others by making stories to a person they want to get rid off, lack of experience, employees never listen and dont want to follow instructions, HR finance cover their ears if you have complaints, But they are very good in some ways like incentives of the riders for example for the whole month is 450 but in the record you will get 380 or less. NO CONSIDERATION TO THE PEOPLE WHO WORKS HARD BEING HONEST AND MOST OF ALL WHO GAVE "BIG CLIENTS" TO THE COMPANY they will choose the thieves the liars rather than the person who works properly and has a big plan for the better future of the company. Not recommended !
Salary / Benefits
Big company but the management and the rules not consistent for the employee and suprevisor of anh branch didnt know how to handle the riders and the hr no response about the delaying of salary...
Salary / Benefits
This company will trick you, they say there was an IT position but will make you a store clerk instead. Fully wasted my time and its only project based contract no benefits whatsoever
Salary / Benefits
Lots of opportunities and challenging work that will greatly help for your career growth. Friendly staffs at the work location. Competitive salary offer.
Salary / Benefits
At first it is fun working environment however due to confusion on the organization structure there is a problem on the hierarchy. The job description is unclear and the operations is getting worst before everyone is confused who to follow.
Salary / Benefits
The company should have enough supervision to their personnel,as well as the courier to deliver the parcels immediately and the time allowance must be in the proper schedule.
Salary / Benefits
great place to work. very challenging and fast paced. great co-workers and employees. i learned a lot about training and managing people. branch visit is exciting. presenting slides infront is very exciting.
Salary / Benefits
I like working with them because they gave me some thrilling working experiences that let me became more knowledgeable and more equipped. But the things that I don't like is their rules and regulations. They don't have any concrete rules and regulations. The systems are not that mold. That's why there's always changes when it comes to the salary, holiday pays, schedule etc.