ITALPINAS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION

ITALPINAS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION Employee Reviews

Philippines11 reviews

Challenging work at the site but enjoyable since our manager is easy to deal with.

The management doesn't recognized the hard work and loyalty of their employees. The reason we extended our stay with the job because of our good relations with our Project manager.

Not a long term Job

After 1 month you want to resign. No orientation. No proper training. Boss thinks you can do the job within 1 day, even it is for 1 week. Coworkers are kiss-a** to boss. They think the company will inherit to them.

Pros

Sl, Vl, Birthday Allowance.

Cons

Unpaid OTs

Not your kind of "fulfilling job"

the job is fairly easy, most of the problems are from the head office. No proper communication and too many bosses. One of the senior operation bosses is disrespectful towards employees. A salary increase is seldom to happen. People come and go.

Pros

kind bosses from the satellite office

Cons

toxic office environment

Challenging

So far, this is the first company that I wanted to resign the soonest. I'm not satisfied with the management and some of the people/colleagues. They want me to change, not for the better, but it is because of the position that I have.

Competitive Working Environment

sales target must be met. sales activity must be implemented in a competitive way. organizing strategic plans for implementation, leading and controlling the team for lead generation within Northern Mindanao especially in misamis oriental.

Not a workplace you can say that you can see your future with

I dont understand the culture there. There are too many BOSSES that make a simple task dragged into months after its completed. People are not properly oriented. No cooperation and coordination with the staffs neither with the bosses.

very busy work place

you will learn how to multitask no proper division of work fast turn over of employees management is to tight when it comes to employees benefit no proper orientation

Chaotic style of Management

- very busy all day but no accomplisment - full of applicants and visitors but office is too small - no work direction - no intrigues among the rank and file employees, very nice people

Pros

Fast hiring

Cons

Fast firing

The work is fine. But I want a 5-day work week.

The work is fine. But I want a 5-day work week. I really want to get some "me" time and rest on a Saturday and Sunday. I guess Sales is taking the best in me.

Approachable executives

- Approachable executives - Accounting software: MYOB - Good IT management - Free rice during lunch (during my time) - HMO included as benefits - Publicly listed

It develops my managerial skill

Our COO and GM are hands-on leaders. With it, they shared their talent in leading, controlling the project to me. Handled: Building maintenance of tower A Managing construction of Tower B Technically Assisting Batangas project

Pros

Free rice. Time-in 8:30am and time-out 6:30pm.

Cons

Overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ITALPINAS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits