iSupport Worldwide

iSupport Worldwide Work-Life Balance reviews

Salary / Benefits
Great company to work for!! The trainer is just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.
Salary / Benefits
Fun and informative first day in NEO and a lot of giveaways were given to us. Everyone is accommodating and you'll feel the friendly environment. Looking forward to a fulfilling career with this company.
Salary / Benefits
Admins are all kind and accommodating. I feel like working with my family. Stress is normal. I love the free meals catered daily. The best company so far.
Salary / Benefits
Im only a month old with the ISW but I have so much positive things to say about the company. The hiring process was flawless. Prior to joining, I’ve undergone several interviews and by far ISW HR team are the most professional. Every scheduled activity are on-time and without delays. Working environment is so different from a traditional BPO set-up. At ISW, we report directly to client. All work instructions are being relied to us directly which I think is an edge since client will have first hand knowledge on our capabilities and work outputs. I see my colleagues to be equally talented and dedicated professionals. This kind of environment encourages me to be more competitive at work. I find the shift schedule favorably advantageous. I don’t have to deal with heavy traffic everyday since Im working at night. Competitive salary is also another motivation to work here. And before I forgot, the daily free meal is something to look forward too😊😊. Busy schedule denies us at times access to good home cooked meals. In ISW, healthy meals are provided during the shift. I’ll end it here and let you be the judge yourself. Join the growing family of ISW.
Salary / Benefits
I can say iSupport is an employee oriented company. They have a lot of events their employees can enjoy. They also have competitive benefits from HMO, rice subsidy, salary, and not to mention free lunch (lol).
Pros
Catered lunch, HMO upon hire, Rice Subsidy, Competitive Salary, HR Events, Security and maintenance peeps
Cons
No sleeping quarters
Salary / Benefits
Honestly, I'm still fairly new to this company but, so far, this has been the best start I had since I started working on the BPO industry. And it was way back 2008. The culture and brand of this company is top notch and the salary is way competitive compare to others. And because of this, I want to have my friends and former colleagues to work here and experience the same things and culture I are enjoying. Who will not want to have a work life balance while receiving a competitive salary, right? All in all, I am Looking forward to more years to stay and to more success in this company and I am hoping that the company grows even more so it could hire more people so we can share this wonderful experience to other people. That is it for me now. And Cheers for more year and more success for iSupport Worldwide!
Salary / Benefits
The owners know how important it is that this organization serve our clients to the best of our ability - but that doesn’t mean they’ll undercut the service they provide to their own people. Our leadership recognize that our biggest assets walk out of the door every day and happily come back, motivated to do their jobs. They know that this organization would not be the same without its people, so they work hard to create a culture where individuals feel valued for the work they do. We recognize and celebrate success better than any other company I have ever worked for.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
I've been working with iSupport Worldwide for almost 10 months, and I love the culture and environment here. My skills are continuously growing and improving with the help of my superiors. :)
Salary / Benefits
I've been with ISW for 1 year and 6 months, and I can say that I'm lucky and blessed to be part of this awesome company. This is a great company which I see is they really value their employees. This is the best company so far that I've been to. You get free meals everyday. Monthly activities which help employees to loosen up a bit from work and enjoy the activities. And also they get to know and be friends to employees from other accounts too. Very approachable/accommodating HR and Management, Work Life Balance, Great Workplace and Environment, and Competitive Salary. What you need and looking for in a company is in here in Isupport! I'm looking forward to stay more years and grow better with ISW!
Salary / Benefits
Huge Salary package, Free Lunch Everyday!, great positive workplace, HR is very nice and has open door policy, works directly to clients, lots of programs and events to make the company alive and succesful
Salary / Benefits
I have been with Isupport for more than 6 months and I can say that I have found my greenest pasture in this company. At first, I was just curious about what Isupport is, since this is not your typical BPO, everything is different from the production floor, the environment and even the people. They offer competitive salary, great benefits, free meal and less stress environment. Yes, free meal it is! It is rare to find a company that offers free food for every employee. It feels like I am destined to be with this company. If I am to ask what is the meaning of Isupport? My answer will still be the same, it's a company where I found comfort, peace of mind and great people. I am proud to say that I am working with Isupport and will recommend it to everyone who's looking for a different working experience. There's a saying that, "In order to build a rewarding employee experience, you need to understand what matters to your people". Isupport really appreciate and motivates employees and that's what everyone is looking for in a company. Celebrating different occasions such as "Mother's day, Sportsfest, etc. They even give us some gifts or token as sign of appreciation. Most of the time, people from the management are doing rounds to check each employee if they are doing fine or if there's anything else they need, and somewhat it feels like we're a family. When it comes to different concerns, Isupport always make sure that everyone will get their desired resolution. They are so amazing when it comes to managing people, clients in every details. I can't see any flaws in this company - more...
Salary / Benefits
I have been working here not for a very long time yet but I can say this is far better than the other companies they say the best and here's why.. If you want your ideas heard and get implemented provided it meet the business needs, this is for you. If you don't want time pressure because you have yoour own pace, this is for you. If you want respect from coworkers and even the bosses you work for this is for you. I have been here for not long And I feel very valued and treasured not only by my boss but even my coworker. Crab mentality is not practiced here. Work life balance is promoted by the company and they make sure that after a long daw at work, you can stay at the pantry and get free lunch, coffee, iced tea or even hot choco. This far from my previous experience and my most favorite was they don't throw those benefits in your face as if like you oee them something from receiving such benefits. I love working here and This would be the company I retire to.
Salary / Benefits
By far the best company that I've worked with. A highly competitive company in the industry made out by nothing but top caliber employees. They make a conscious effort to maintain a fun and friendly working environment. Employment engagement activities are to watch out for and you would really feel like you're spending your 8 hours within your home and just around your family. Employee benefits are adequate and can improve but no bad! You'll never go wrong in trying your career future here!
Salary / Benefits
I've been with the company for almost 2 years now. And I can say that this is one of the best company that I have worked with so far. I am happy that I was able to work with this company. I am happy that I have been part of this family.
Salary / Benefits
I love a lot of things about my job. I have been able to make some pretty big improvements to my department since I’ve been here also, so it has been validating to see the changes and people are responding well.
Salary / Benefits
This is on of the best company I've work with in terms of work life balance. Salary is also good even it did not meet my expectation, daily meal allowance, and with monthly rice incentives.
Salary / Benefits
I decided to join iSW initially because of its satisfying compensation and benefits. I've been with iSW for almost two years already and I discovered that not only the compensation is worth looking forward to but also the exciting activities the team conducts to promote work/life balance. To be honest, my favorite part about working here is the free lunch 😁. Another thing I like most here is their advocacy in helping the community and environment. They have programs that allow employees to give back to the needy and to participate in clean up drives to support environment causes. My advice for potential iSW applicants/candidates is to stay positive in order to think right. Be calm and stay composed at all times to show that you are rightfully confident with your abilities and achievements. This is my longest stay ever in a company and I can surely say that my every moment here is worth it. 😉
Salary / Benefits
I've been with Isupport for almost 4 months now and I can say that it is the best BPO company that I've join. Isupport has a great engagement towards their people, for people engagement they always conduct an events or games that could enjoy by the employees by that people can feel that the company really provides the work and life balance motto. Definitely the best BPO company for me! ❤