iSupport Worldwide

iSupport Worldwide Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
I chose Isupport due to good feedback from friends and former colleagues. I can say that this is a really good choice as it is different from the typical call center setup. It is more relaxing and peaceful than what I'm used to.
Pros
Free Lunch, Approachable Management, Very friendly staffs
Cons
No sleeping quarters
Salary / Benefits
I've been with ISW for 1 year and 6 months, and I can say that I'm lucky and blessed to be part of this awesome company. This is a great company which I see is they really value their employees. This is the best company so far that I've been to. You get free meals everyday. Monthly activities which help employees to loosen up a bit from work and enjoy the activities. And also they get to know and be friends to employees from other accounts too. Very approachable/accommodating HR and Management, Work Life Balance, Great Workplace and Environment, and Competitive Salary. What you need and looking for in a company is in here in Isupport! I'm looking forward to stay more years and grow better with ISW!
Salary / Benefits
I have been with Isupport for more than 6 months and I can say that I have found my greenest pasture in this company. At first, I was just curious about what Isupport is, since this is not your typical BPO, everything is different from the production floor, the environment and even the people. They offer competitive salary, great benefits, free meal and less stress environment. Yes, free meal it is! It is rare to find a company that offers free food for every employee. It feels like I am destined to be with this company. If I am to ask what is the meaning of Isupport? My answer will still be the same, it's a company where I found comfort, peace of mind and great people. I am proud to say that I am working with Isupport and will recommend it to everyone who's looking for a different working experience. There's a saying that, "In order to build a rewarding employee experience, you need to understand what matters to your people". Isupport really appreciate and motivates employees and that's what everyone is looking for in a company. Celebrating different occasions such as "Mother's day, Sportsfest, etc. They even give us some gifts or token as sign of appreciation. Most of the time, people from the management are doing rounds to check each employee if they are doing fine or if there's anything else they need, and somewhat it feels like we're a family. When it comes to different concerns, Isupport always make sure that everyone will get their desired resolution. They are so amazing when it comes to managing people, clients in every details. I can't see any flaws in this company - more...
Salary / Benefits
Working here is not stressful. The management is approachable and helpful. They have fun activities for employees to engage on. We have free lunch everyday. Pay is above average and the location is near.
Pros
Free lunch and great pay
Cons
Avoid rush hours in Pasig area
Salary / Benefits
Happy and contented with my day to day work I learned how to source applicants with the use of different portals like Jobstreet, Indeed, Facebook and more. Management here are very approachable and easy to deal with. They are happy and cool to work with. The facilities was really good, clean and in order. The hardest part of my job is how can you encourage applicants to attend their scheduled interviews on a specific date and time. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I talk to different people everyday, knowing their skills and experiences on a specific field. And I enjoy it!. Thanks to iSupport Worldwide.
Pros
Free Lunches and Unlimited Drinks