iSupport Worldwide

iSupport Worldwide Job Security & Advancement reviews

Salary / Benefits
I've been working here at iSupport Worldwide for almost one year and a half, my first-ever BPO company. Aside from having a free meal every day, employees enjoy coming to work and feel appreciated, acknowledged and rewarded. Competitive salary package, comprehensive health insurance, incentives, and promotions, you can achieve here at iSupport Worldwide.
Salary / Benefits
Fun and informative first day in NEO and a lot of giveaways were given to us. Everyone is accommodating and you'll feel the friendly environment. Looking forward to a fulfilling career with this company.
Salary / Benefits
I can say iSupport is an employee oriented company. They have a lot of events their employees can enjoy. They also have competitive benefits from HMO, rice subsidy, salary, and not to mention free lunch (lol).
Pros
Catered lunch, HMO upon hire, Rice Subsidy, Competitive Salary, HR Events, Security and maintenance peeps
Cons
No sleeping quarters
Salary / Benefits
Honestly, I'm still fairly new to this company but, so far, this has been the best start I had since I started working on the BPO industry. And it was way back 2008. The culture and brand of this company is top notch and the salary is way competitive compare to others. And because of this, I want to have my friends and former colleagues to work here and experience the same things and culture I are enjoying. Who will not want to have a work life balance while receiving a competitive salary, right? All in all, I am Looking forward to more years to stay and to more success in this company and I am hoping that the company grows even more so it could hire more people so we can share this wonderful experience to other people. That is it for me now. And Cheers for more year and more success for iSupport Worldwide!
Salary / Benefits
I've been working with iSupport Worldwide for almost 10 months, and I love the culture and environment here. My skills are continuously growing and improving with the help of my superiors. :)
Salary / Benefits
I've been with ISW for 1 year and 6 months, and I can say that I'm lucky and blessed to be part of this awesome company. This is a great company which I see is they really value their employees. This is the best company so far that I've been to. You get free meals everyday. Monthly activities which help employees to loosen up a bit from work and enjoy the activities. And also they get to know and be friends to employees from other accounts too. Very approachable/accommodating HR and Management, Work Life Balance, Great Workplace and Environment, and Competitive Salary. What you need and looking for in a company is in here in Isupport! I'm looking forward to stay more years and grow better with ISW!
Salary / Benefits
By far the best company that I've worked with. A highly competitive company in the industry made out by nothing but top caliber employees. They make a conscious effort to maintain a fun and friendly working environment. Employment engagement activities are to watch out for and you would really feel like you're spending your 8 hours within your home and just around your family. Employee benefits are adequate and can improve but no bad! You'll never go wrong in trying your career future here!
Salary / Benefits
I've been with the company for almost 2 years now. And I can say that this is one of the best company that I have worked with so far. I am happy that I was able to work with this company. I am happy that I have been part of this family.
Salary / Benefits
I just got regularized, so far my experience is amazingly great! Not your typical BPO experience. Here you can share your talents and skills. A very extraordinary place to work because you will feel that you are working at the main office of the client.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
No Sleeping Quarter
Salary / Benefits
This is on of the best company I've work with in terms of work life balance. Salary is also good even it did not meet my expectation, daily meal allowance, and with monthly rice incentives.
Salary / Benefits
I decided to join iSW initially because of its satisfying compensation and benefits. I've been with iSW for almost two years already and I discovered that not only the compensation is worth looking forward to but also the exciting activities the team conducts to promote work/life balance. To be honest, my favorite part about working here is the free lunch ๐Ÿ˜. Another thing I like most here is their advocacy in helping the community and environment. They have programs that allow employees to give back to the needy and to participate in clean up drives to support environment causes. My advice for potential iSW applicants/candidates is to stay positive in order to think right. Be calm and stay composed at all times to show that you are rightfully confident with your abilities and achievements. This is my longest stay ever in a company and I can surely say that my every moment here is worth it. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Salary / Benefits
I've been with Isupport for almost 4 months now and I can say that it is the best BPO company that I've join. Isupport has a great engagement towards their people, for people engagement they always conduct an events or games that could enjoy by the employees by that people can feel that the company really provides the work and life balance motto. Definitely the best BPO company for me! โค