iSupport Worldwide

iSupport Worldwide Culture reviews

Salary / Benefits
I've been working here at iSupport Worldwide for almost one year and a half, my first-ever BPO company. Aside from having a free meal every day, employees enjoy coming to work and feel appreciated, acknowledged and rewarded. Competitive salary package, comprehensive health insurance, incentives, and promotions, you can achieve here at iSupport Worldwide.
Salary / Benefits
Great company to work for!! The trainer is just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.
Salary / Benefits
In my 3 years at iSupport Worldwide, all I can say is that iSW provides an environment wherein people can have time to interact with other employees and have fun. With monthly activities, iSW making sure that employees are encouraged and engage with exciting activities that help us to reduce a stress at work.
Pros
Friendly culture and lots of activities
Salary / Benefits
What else could you ask for? FREE LUNCH daily, fun working culture, professional development/training, satisfying incentives and other perks for you to find out.
Pros
Free Lunch Daily / Fun-friendly Working Envirionment
Cons
None so far
Salary / Benefits
Im only a month old with the ISW but I have so much positive things to say about the company. The hiring process was flawless. Prior to joining, I’ve undergone several interviews and by far ISW HR team are the most professional. Every scheduled activity are on-time and without delays. Working environment is so different from a traditional BPO set-up. At ISW, we report directly to client. All work instructions are being relied to us directly which I think is an edge since client will have first hand knowledge on our capabilities and work outputs. I see my colleagues to be equally talented and dedicated professionals. This kind of environment encourages me to be more competitive at work. I find the shift schedule favorably advantageous. I don’t have to deal with heavy traffic everyday since Im working at night. Competitive salary is also another motivation to work here. And before I forgot, the daily free meal is something to look forward too😊😊. Busy schedule denies us at times access to good home cooked meals. In ISW, healthy meals are provided during the shift. I’ll end it here and let you be the judge yourself. Join the growing family of ISW.
Salary / Benefits
I can say iSupport is an employee oriented company. They have a lot of events their employees can enjoy. They also have competitive benefits from HMO, rice subsidy, salary, and not to mention free lunch (lol).
Pros
Catered lunch, HMO upon hire, Rice Subsidy, Competitive Salary, HR Events, Security and maintenance peeps
Cons
No sleeping quarters
Salary / Benefits
Honestly, I'm still fairly new to this company but, so far, this has been the best start I had since I started working on the BPO industry. And it was way back 2008. The culture and brand of this company is top notch and the salary is way competitive compare to others. And because of this, I want to have my friends and former colleagues to work here and experience the same things and culture I are enjoying. Who will not want to have a work life balance while receiving a competitive salary, right? All in all, I am Looking forward to more years to stay and to more success in this company and I am hoping that the company grows even more so it could hire more people so we can share this wonderful experience to other people. That is it for me now. And Cheers for more year and more success for iSupport Worldwide!
Salary / Benefits
The owners know how important it is that this organization serve our clients to the best of our ability - but that doesn’t mean they’ll undercut the service they provide to their own people. Our leadership recognize that our biggest assets walk out of the door every day and happily come back, motivated to do their jobs. They know that this organization would not be the same without its people, so they work hard to create a culture where individuals feel valued for the work they do. We recognize and celebrate success better than any other company I have ever worked for.
Pros
Free lunch
Salary / Benefits
I've been working with iSupport Worldwide for almost 10 months, and I love the culture and environment here. My skills are continuously growing and improving with the help of my superiors. :)
Salary / Benefits
I've been with ISW for 1 year and 6 months, and I can say that I'm lucky and blessed to be part of this awesome company. This is a great company which I see is they really value their employees. This is the best company so far that I've been to. You get free meals everyday. Monthly activities which help employees to loosen up a bit from work and enjoy the activities. And also they get to know and be friends to employees from other accounts too. Very approachable/accommodating HR and Management, Work Life Balance, Great Workplace and Environment, and Competitive Salary. What you need and looking for in a company is in here in Isupport! I'm looking forward to stay more years and grow better with ISW!
Salary / Benefits
I have been with Isupport for more than 6 months and I can say that I have found my greenest pasture in this company. At first, I was just curious about what Isupport is, since this is not your typical BPO, everything is different from the production floor, the environment and even the people. They offer competitive salary, great benefits, free meal and less stress environment. Yes, free meal it is! It is rare to find a company that offers free food for every employee. It feels like I am destined to be with this company. If I am to ask what is the meaning of Isupport? My answer will still be the same, it's a company where I found comfort, peace of mind and great people. I am proud to say that I am working with Isupport and will recommend it to everyone who's looking for a different working experience. There's a saying that, "In order to build a rewarding employee experience, you need to understand what matters to your people". Isupport really appreciate and motivates employees and that's what everyone is looking for in a company. Celebrating different occasions such as "Mother's day, Sportsfest, etc. They even give us some gifts or token as sign of appreciation. Most of the time, people from the management are doing rounds to check each employee if they are doing fine or if there's anything else they need, and somewhat it feels like we're a family. When it comes to different concerns, Isupport always make sure that everyone will get their desired resolution. They are so amazing when it comes to managing people, clients in every details. I can't see any flaws in this company - more...
Salary / Benefits
By far the best company that I've worked with. A highly competitive company in the industry made out by nothing but top caliber employees. They make a conscious effort to maintain a fun and friendly working environment. Employment engagement activities are to watch out for and you would really feel like you're spending your 8 hours within your home and just around your family. Employee benefits are adequate and can improve but no bad! You'll never go wrong in trying your career future here!
Salary / Benefits
Working here is not stressful. The management is approachable and helpful. They have fun activities for employees to engage on. We have free lunch everyday. Pay is above average and the location is near.
Pros
Free lunch and great pay
Cons
Avoid rush hours in Pasig area
Salary / Benefits
iSupport Worldwide's working environment and culture help us maximize our fullest potential while enjoying amazing perks like daily FREE LUNCH, performance-based incentives, medical and dental health insurance, collaborative learning, and work with some of the best brands, iSW partners.
Salary / Benefits
Why iSupport Worldwiide? • Earn above industry compensation package • Catered lunch daily, unlimited drinks • Performance-based incentives • Annual Commutation of Unused Leave • Medical and Dental Health Insurance • Group Life Insurance • Fun and friendly environment • Collaborative culture