iSupport Worldwide

iSupport Worldwide Employee Reviews

Philippines34 reviews

relaxed nothing more to add.

the management is really good especially when it comes to salaryTransparentConnectedNurturingMotivatingHappyProgressiveFlexibleCasualInnovative

Great company to work for

Great leadership and team work. It’s a small company but with huge goals. Great time to join this pandemic. Colleagues are easy to work with. One of the best companies!

Pros

Cultre

Cons

Payroll Team isn't very good.

ISupport is almost a good company but the Payroll Team is difficult to work with which ruins the experience of working there. They take a long time to respond to questions (if at all) and the answers are inaccurate/incomplete/non-helpful. Whenever possible, I just dealt with my payroll issues without their help because working with them always turned into months of stress.

Pros

Good pay, Free lunch (not available when working from home)

Cons

Payroll team sucks big-time

A positive workplace is equal to happy workers

I've been working here at iSupport Worldwide for almost one year and a half, my first-ever BPO company. Aside from having a free meal every day, employees enjoy coming to work and feel appreciated, acknowledged and rewarded. Competitive salary package, comprehensive health insurance, incentives, and promotions, you can achieve here at iSupport Worldwide.

productive and fun work place

Great company to work for!! The trainer is just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.

Exciting Employee Engagement Activities

In my 3 years at iSupport Worldwide, all I can say is that iSW provides an environment wherein people can have time to interact with other employees and have fun. With monthly activities, iSW making sure that employees are encouraged and engage with exciting activities that help us to reduce a stress at work.

Pros

Friendly culture and lots of activities

Awesome First Day!

Fun and informative first day in NEO and a lot of giveaways were given to us. Everyone is accommodating and you'll feel the friendly environment. Looking forward to a fulfilling career with this company.

Collaborative and a Fun Working Environment

What else could you ask for? FREE LUNCH daily, fun working culture, professional development/training, satisfying incentives and other perks for you to find out.

Pros

Free Lunch Daily / Fun-friendly Working Envirionment

Cons

None so far

One of a kind company

Admins are all kind and accommodating. I feel like working with my family. Stress is normal. I love the free meals catered daily. The best company so far.

Very stressful during peak season (around 3 mos), and doing mostly nothing during off peak

To be fair, Denali Group (Account I was assigned to) is new to the BPO industry. Break/ Lunch are not being monitored much, no stats to follow (except attendance) which has its pros and cons. It's just like an office extension of our US counterpart wherein you answer call inquiries in a timely manner. No monthly incentives, no attendance incentives, since they do not have any stats to base it from. A best employee award is given every quarter to one out of 20+ agents and is given an appraisal which serves as their incentive option.

Conducive and competitive working environment

Im only a month old with the ISW but I have so much positive things to say about the company. The hiring process was flawless. Prior to joining, I’ve undergone several interviews and by far ISW HR team are the most professional. Every scheduled activity are on-time and without delays. Working environment is so different from a traditional BPO set-up. At ISW, we report directly to client. All work instructions are being relied to us directly which I think is an edge since client will have first hand knowledge on our capabilities and work outputs. I see my colleagues to be equally talented and dedicated professionals. This kind of environment encourages me to be more competitive at work. I find the shift schedule favorably advantageous. I don’t have to deal with heavy traffic everyday since Im working at night. Competitive salary is also another motivation to work here. And before I forgot, the daily free meal is something to look forward too😊😊. Busy schedule denies us at times access to good home cooked meals. In ISW, healthy meals are provided during the shift. I’ll end it here and let you be the judge yourself. Join the growing family of ISW.

Excellent

I love working with Isupport I am now working with this company for one year and 3 months. They have free catered lunch every day and that is very helpful for every employee to save time every lunch and at the same time to save money.

Free food!!!

I chose Isupport due to good feedback from friends and former colleagues. I can say that this is a really good choice as it is different from the typical call center setup. It is more relaxing and peaceful than what I'm used to.

Pros

Free Lunch, Approachable Management, Very friendly staffs

Cons

No sleeping quarters

Cool Environment and Benefits

I can say iSupport is an employee oriented company. They have a lot of events their employees can enjoy. They also have competitive benefits from HMO, rice subsidy, salary, and not to mention free lunch (lol).

Pros

Catered lunch, HMO upon hire, Rice Subsidy, Competitive Salary, HR Events, Security and maintenance peeps

Cons

No sleeping quarters

iSupport is a competitive compony but at the same time is concern of the well being of it's employee in and out of the company.

Honestly, I'm still fairly new to this company but, so far, this has been the best start I had since I started working on the BPO industry. And it was way back 2008. The culture and brand of this company is top notch and the salary is way competitive compare to others. And because of this, I want to have my friends and former colleagues to work here and experience the same things and culture I are enjoying. Who will not want to have a work life balance while receiving a competitive salary, right? All in all, I am Looking forward to more years to stay and to more success in this company and I am hoping that the company grows even more so it could hire more people so we can share this wonderful experience to other people. That is it for me now. And Cheers for more year and more success for iSupport Worldwide!

Overall: Positive Work Climate!

The owners know how important it is that this organization serve our clients to the best of our ability - but that doesn’t mean they’ll undercut the service they provide to their own people. Our leadership recognize that our biggest assets walk out of the door every day and happily come back, motivated to do their jobs. They know that this organization would not be the same without its people, so they work hard to create a culture where individuals feel valued for the work they do. We recognize and celebrate success better than any other company I have ever worked for.

Pros

Free lunch

Awesome workplace and people to work with. :)

I've been working with iSupport Worldwide for almost 10 months, and I love the culture and environment here. My skills are continuously growing and improving with the help of my superiors. :)

Great company

I've been with ISW for 1 year and 6 months, and I can say that I'm lucky and blessed to be part of this awesome company. This is a great company which I see is they really value their employees. This is the best company so far that I've been to. You get free meals everyday. Monthly activities which help employees to loosen up a bit from work and enjoy the activities. And also they get to know and be friends to employees from other accounts too. Very approachable/accommodating HR and Management, Work Life Balance, Great Workplace and Environment, and Competitive Salary. What you need and looking for in a company is in here in Isupport! I'm looking forward to stay more years and grow better with ISW!

Best in the Business!!

Huge Salary package, Free Lunch Everyday!, great positive workplace, HR is very nice and has open door policy, works directly to clients, lots of programs and events to make the company alive and succesful

A company that treats employee as member of a family

I have been with Isupport for more than 6 months and I can say that I have found my greenest pasture in this company. At first, I was just curious about what Isupport is, since this is not your typical BPO, everything is different from the production floor, the environment and even the people. They offer competitive salary, great benefits, free meal and less stress environment. Yes, free meal it is! It is rare to find a company that offers free food for every employee. It feels like I am destined to be with this company. If I am to ask what is the meaning of Isupport? My answer will still be the same, it's a company where I found comfort, peace of mind and great people. I am proud to say that I am working with Isupport and will recommend it to everyone who's looking for a different working experience. There's a saying that, "In order to build a rewarding employee experience, you need to understand what matters to your people". Isupport really appreciate and motivates employees and that's what everyone is looking for in a company. Celebrating different occasions such as "Mother's day, Sportsfest, etc. They even give us some gifts or token as sign of appreciation. Most of the time, people from the management are doing rounds to check each employee if they are doing fine or if there's anything else they need, and somewhat it feels like we're a family. When it comes to different concerns, Isupport always make sure that everyone will get their desired resolution. They are so amazing when it comes to managing people, clients in every details. I can't see any flaws in this company -

Non Traditional

I have been working here not for a very long time yet but I can say this is far better than the other companies they say the best and here's why.. If you want your ideas heard and get implemented provided it meet the business needs, this is for you. If you don't want time pressure because you have yoour own pace, this is for you. If you want respect from coworkers and even the bosses you work for this is for you. I have been here for not long And I feel very valued and treasured not only by my boss but even my coworker. Crab mentality is not practiced here. Work life balance is promoted by the company and they make sure that after a long daw at work, you can stay at the pantry and get free lunch, coffee, iced tea or even hot choco. This far from my previous experience and my most favorite was they don't throw those benefits in your face as if like you oee them something from receiving such benefits. I love working here and This would be the company I retire to.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iSupport Worldwide. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits