Ista Personnel Solutions

Ista Personnel Solutions Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews

Loved the people I worked with, not the management

Worked with them for quite some time, I am happy with working with the people in our team, they made every single day good enough for me to fight for the responsibilities, but the management has poorly allocated their resources to support us. It's saddening to hear their other staff saying the management gives them a lot of care yet we don't, furthermore berated for not reaching impossible targets.

Pros

Relaxed environment, everyone is close to one another

Cons

Lack of advancements in career, people are terminated in a snap

Promotes Work Life Balance

Great Environment, Fun, Great coworkers. Lots of learning, less stressCulture, great leadership, happy place, good office space, week ends Rest day, High salary, great employee engagement

Pros

Great environment

Cons

Makati

Great place to work for. Positive Environment

I've been working with Ista for almost 3 years now, Ista has become my 2nd home, I found not just good friends but a family. There are a lot of opportunities offered as well, wherein they will help you grow and achieved your goals. Moreover, You will not experience late pay outs And there are room for career growth

Pros

Great Leaders - management are approachable and easy to talk to

Cons

More incentives and needs improvement in pantry and clinic area.

great experience and great management

great company easy to work with people , less stressful ambiance, exceptional management that balances between management and agents. good looking VP

Pros

free meal sometimes, treats

The company where you will confidently feel appreciated.

Management appreciates your hardwork and achievement. Very considerate with your request, fair with the company policies and will treat you as a family.

Promotes Work Life Balance

ISTA Solutions is giving a lot of opportunities to a lot of employees to experience work life balance. They are offering services/jobs that includes competitive packages and benefits. A typical day at work is very exciting as you will be meeting a lot of people every day and they are all very approachable. The most enjoyable part of the job is the learning process day by day.

Pros

Promotes work life balance

Cons

N/a

Light, relaxed but there's pressure which you will take positively as a competitive employee.

I was with the company for 3 months and based on my experience it's very different. I've been with the industry for 10 years and a team lead for 7 years. They compensate me well and with my superiors they are easy to talk or should say to find when needed. You wouldnt feel uncomfortable reaching out with them. They talk to you politely and the environment or the management itself is not stressful. I will not sugarcoat things it's just what it is 😉

Pros

Free food overtime is paid

Fun workplace and learn something new

Working in Ista Personnel was great because found new friends and easy to work with them. No one talking about culture because we know that its not important with us also we are working with different culture thru phone with our members.

Unproductive and boring

Assigned Team Leads are not trained in handling conflicts and also promotions are not based on performance and attitude. Salary is good, however they often require mandatory overtime.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ista Personnel Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4