ISS Facility Services

Clear
3.3Salary & Benefits

Found 33 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,304 reviews

Comfortable to work at Iss

Very satisfied of being a worker of Iss I'm Happy that I'm belong here as a housekeeping . All employees are good people and accommodating to and everyone

Pros

Bring your own food

Cons

8 hours work

Productive and fun workplace

Iss is a very good company they are active and do they go for the employees ,iss they pay the overtime and the salary on time benefits on time with HMO ..

Pros

No free

Cons

8 hrs worh then overtym pay

Produtive and co workers are helpfull

Productive and co workers are collaborative because the work in the site is all for one and one for all so very fun workplace in this work and salary is given on the correct date.

full of mysterious deduction

very unfair and unreasonable deduction in my salary. i was a facility technician and my work was very stressful. even the salary is unfair. i do not recommend working in this agency if you are applying as a technician

Pros

health card

Cons

salary

work life balance was good, benefits were poor and no job security

work life balance was good, benefits were poor and no job security and tenure when employed as project based worker. incentives and benefits are lower than expected.

The company has a lot of benefits which includes HMO. Not all company is giving this kind of privileges to their employees. And im happy that i was once a part of ISS facility services.

very productive and happu

it was good company, the staff is well accomodating, they will response once you asked a request or help. They gave a satisfaction to their employees and give full benefits

Pros

have benefits

fun

iss is a very good compay the salary the compensation well i like to come back to this company when im come back to manila i will aplly again asd a handyman

productive and fun place

The employer is very concerned about there employees.I have rated them 5 stars because they give us our salary on time. And most especially they give jobless people job even if they are highschool graduates.

Worst agency ever

They never gave the right salary for your complete days of work, as in "kulang-kulang" palage kahit nag.complain ka na. No payslip given,.Staff at the main office were arrogant specially when complain comes, not approachable "pababalik-balikin" ka lang. If hindi ka pa mag.rereklamo sa DOLE hindi pa pa sila makikinig. Worst company ever.

fun work place

ISS is a company that complied all labor code for their employees. Benefits are remitted on time and the salary is good. salary is always on time and never delayed.

Excellent services

The services of this company is great and they always have a service provider. And have all the benefits. They will provide immediately a job for you. And the management are good.

Pros

Free seminar

Productive workplace

Provides good leadership towards their employees. Offers mandatory benefits which is mandated by the government. They have a lots of sites which they can offer to the new hires.

Work place , job

About my job I am Operation Manager not only that I have a Multitask job, Even if its not my job I am helping my staff to do their task for smooth operation.

Pros

free lunch

always

the iis caterang sevices is very good compy not delay the sallary and good salary and food quality is very super higpit and good managemant and very responseblen for all the times many problem

Pros

free all

Cons

8 hours

i enjoy working housekeeping because my co-workers are nice

I enjoyed working in ISS i really learn a lot, and my co-workers are nice but my salary is not enough for the needs of my family, because of provincial rate.

Pros

no food allowance

Cons

limited OT

Fund of trainings and accomplishments

I've learned much in Human Resources. I am able to deal with different employees and clients. Full of pressure but the work place is not exhausted. The company is very helpful for developing employee.

Pros

I am eble to learn much in industrial setting.

Cons

Low benefits

Fun working place and nice co-staff

A very challenge kind of work because I was assign to duty on graveyard. I learn how to build teamwork . Our supervisor is very kind,he always think about the welfare of other more than himself.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Healthcare and night diffential

Not that bad

Good company but some of the colleagues are sometimes not that cooperative. How I wish they consider increasing the salary or atleast giving some paid leave to all employee.

Worked as finance manager for multinational company and dealing with other colleagueas worldwide.

Good multicultural environment exposure and worldwide reputation. Given responsibility and accountability for the position which is good for the employees as this will enhance and expose them to do the job and prove themselves.

Pros

with employees benefits non deductible

Cons

long hours and lacking staff

working environment is okay

Routine inspection on all major equipment's such us genset,hvac,pvac,chiller and compressor. Hardest part of the job is when balancing of temp. and RH is needed to meet production requirements. enjoyable part is the additional learning we get in our every day loads.

Pros

skill allowance

Cons

low monthly salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISS Facility Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about ISS Facility Services in popular locations

• ISS Facility Services
  • Salary & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?