ISS Facility Services
Information from ISS Facility Services:

ISS Facility Services Employee Reviews

Philippines78 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Working in a company where management does not show psychological and mental health support. Its really not big deal for everybody to have a this kind of support but for someone who just starting in his/her career, its not really healthy at somepoint.
Salary / Benefits
work life balance was good, benefits were poor and no job security and tenure when employed as project based worker. incentives and benefits are lower than expected.
Salary / Benefits
The company has a lot of benefits which includes HMO. Not all company is giving this kind of privileges to their employees. And im happy that i was once a part of ISS facility services.
Salary / Benefits
The we I started in ISS FACILITY SERVICES, gladly to become a Housekeeping Supervisor in different site & Team Leader for have many years experienced all aspects of cleaning and handling of Personnel.
Salary / Benefits
Sector Directors operate a bullying culture, no work life balance, stressful and HR offer no support around the bullying culture.
Avoid this company, portraying itself as a people company however it is the exact opposite. People are the assets of this type of company, would you run your own assets such as a car without care and servicing? Say no more..........Avoid, share price tells you everything.
Salary / Benefits
It was a productive and fun workplace with approachable management that is always willing help in case we need help or assistance at work. There is also a place designated to us to rest during our break.
Salary / Benefits
it was good company, the staff is well accomodating, they will response once you asked a request or help. They gave a satisfaction to their employees and give full benefits
Pros
have benefits
Salary / Benefits
Learning more about housekeeping, from supervisors and colleagues.
I can work under pressure, over time, and even holidays. Was relocated in different places within Metro Manila
Salary / Benefits
I thought having almost 5 years experience with Riyadh I thought I knew everything but working with ISS I discover a lot far from my knowledge before. They allow me to grow and innovate. They mold me in more mature leader
Salary / Benefits
My typical day starts as I get up early and try to get to work at least 25 minutes before the ‘start time’. In this way, I can avoid any delays due to traffic jams and can still be on time for work. I learned how to cleaned when I was working the iss agency, I'm happy and enjoyed most of all my workmates. The management is good they want to know what's the problems. The workplace culture good but sometimes they want to make robot but its okay that a part of job.
Salary / Benefits
Never been late . always obey the company rules ang regulations. Follow your bosses,always smile and be polite, always be active and responce immidiately if some one needs ur service
Salary / Benefits
Fantastic company with great dedicated people, friendly and clean workplace.Big and global company that provides huge potential for those that have the skill and appetite to grow a business and grow themselves
Very satisfied of being a worker of Iss I'm
Happy that I'm belong here as a housekeeping .

All employees are good people and accommodating to and everyone
Pros
Bring your own food
Cons
8 hours work
Salary / Benefits
Ive been working in iss philipplines for almost 6 years and they are very friendly people,kind,thoughtful,honest and they assist you to your job well done.
Salary / Benefits
iss is a very good compay the salary the compensation well i like to come back to this company when im come back to manila i will aplly again asd a handyman
Salary / Benefits
I do not recommend to work here to anyone . the ceo has no word of honor. the best way to deal is to be true to your word. a gentleman agreement is the real deal....that is the main responsibility of the manager to be true to word
Salary / Benefits
The employer is very concerned about there employees.I have rated them 5 stars because they give us our salary on time. And most especially they give jobless people job even if they are highschool graduates.
Salary / Benefits
They never gave the right salary for your complete days of work, as in "kulang-kulang" palage kahit nag.complain ka na.
No payslip given,.Staff at the main office were arrogant specially when complain comes, not approachable "pababalik-balikin" ka lang.

If hindi ka pa mag.rereklamo sa DOLE hindi pa pa sila makikinig.

Worst company ever.
Salary / Benefits
ISS is a company that complied all labor code for their employees. Benefits are remitted on time and the salary is good. salary is always on time and never delayed.
Salary / Benefits
The services of this company is great and they always have a service provider. And have all the benefits. They will provide immediately a job for you. And the management are good.
Pros
Free seminar
Salary / Benefits
agency can be contacted easily.
but the problem is on their system due to a issue on my past experience.

employees are accommodating and assist very wel.
Pros
good in payroll assistance
Cons
Far from assigned office