Isentia

Isentia Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Ideal workplace for fresh graduates. Pay is decent if you're a novice. It is a work from home job. You don't have to commute to go to work. Coworkers are helpful and cooperative.
Salary / Benefits
The company is very considerate with their employees. It is a good place to work when you are a fresh graduate with no experience. The work life balance good.
Salary / Benefits
Provides some work variety but very long working hours. Honestly, I can say there are more cons than pros working for this company. 1st. Long office hours, 2. Overtime not paid, 3. Incompetent Human Resources personnel. 4. No career growth. I don't recommend working here.
Cons
Long hours, incompetent HR personnel
Salary / Benefits
I only worked in Isentia in a span of a month. Their training method is very fun especially if you want to spend the day just watching Australian news. The only hard part of the job doesn't actually come from the company but from the traffic I had to endure just to go to work. I am still having a hard time accepting that I had to quit just so I can finish a school requirement.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working in the company. There are a lot of good people in the environment. The job is easy and it made me become more knowledgeable about the news.
Salary / Benefits
Flexible schedule but extremes. Could be stressful everyday due to priority levels of assigned programs. Challenging to complete assignment at first, but attainable in a month. Work could be routinary after a few months. Very office-type. However, very friendly people and management.
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
Few benefits, quite low salary