Isentia Manila, Inc.

Isentia Manila, Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews

Not recommended for those who are looking for career growth

If you're someone looking for career growth then this company is not for you. As a Media Writer, you will do the same tasks everyday and it will get monotonous and draining in the long run. There is also unfair distribution of workload where new hires are required to monitor more programs than those who've been in the company longer. The management also do not care about the well being of the employees and there is no specific hours for breaktime because you will be forced to finish your work within your shift as over-time is not paid.

Pros

Supportive team leader and colleagues, fun company events

Cons

Management doesn't care about the welfare of the employees

It's a fun place for fresh graduates.

I loved my past job in the company, too bad i did not stay long to experience more. I love reading newspapers and I enjoyed my 1 month training on site.

Pros

Best teammates, work culture, pay grade is good too

Cons

Travel distance

Productive and fun workplace

The management and line staff are quite welcoming, friendly, and professional. There are also facilities for playing video games and billiards, with a fun annual vacation paid for by the company. There is also healthy room for career and compensation growth, especially for excellent or experienced employees. The jobs are enjoyable especially if you are into Internet research, writing, and learning about Australian or New Zealand culture. You have to be a fast worker though, because the quota can be daunting for those not used to a quick pace.

Fun workplace

Management are very lenient. Nice lounge area with billiards table and TV set. Only problem is the career ladder. Not much area for growth and lacking on benefits.

Pros

Fun workplace

Cons

Benefits and career growth

The job itself was very stressful as well as the environment

The management was awful and the pay was very minimal. There were a little to no bonuses at all. The job was very stressful as we were obliged to finish 6 hours of programs in our rosters. Most of us were forced to stay in the office just to finish them WITHOUT an additional pay. The supervisors were rude.

Great job if you want your day to have a routine

Pros -Application process is very quick. -The HR staff is approachable Cons -No holidays. -No lunch break. -Evaluates through negative reinforcement.

Fun Workplace

Isentias Family culture is considered gold by many. All the challenges and hurdles are done by the local office as a team. Typical Day - Busy What I have learned - Media Monitoring Management - The Local Management is superb but the Regions are infested with ego and juvenile decision making. Workplace culture - Family The Hardest Part - Regional Management Most enjoyable part of Job - The people

Working environment and People

Good working environment despite of low starting salary. People are trained well on their respective job description.Trained to work under pressure and not dependent on system.

Pros

People are easy to deal with

Cons

No overtime pay

Fun workplace. Minimal career growth, though.

Fixed working schedules. (Morning, afternoon, and graveyard) friendly workmates. Employees get to know Australia and other countries more through news.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Isentia Manila, Inc.?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Isentia Manila, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Isentia Manila, Inc. Reviews by Location

Learn about Isentia Manila, Inc. in popular locations

• Isentia Manila, Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?