iQor

Philippines896 reviews

Clear
3.1Salary & Benefits

Found 346 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,144 reviews

Very friendly people but very difficult Clients

All in all it's a good company. Good environment, very friendly management. But it's just the Client and the salary that's slightly unsatisfying. Salary is quite low for the job description

Pros

Friendly Bosses, Light environment

Cons

Salary, Slient

All okay

All good. But the salary we agreed during contact signing was not true after 3Months they didn't give any of our allowances as promised. But the salar

Awesome workplace, good salary and you can try to negotiate if you know you are a good fit for the company. Awesome workplace, good salary and people.

Good

Cons

Overtime

Good company

iQor can be seen by most of the people as one of the good centers in Central Luzon it is because it offer good benefits (from Healthcare and financial) but the toxic environment of the leadership will cause distress to its employees.

Nice to have experience

Good thing I have the job online (WFH). Nice to have experience working with them. Stressful if going to work onsite. Commute will tired you for hours.

Not considerate enough coz I got sick and was suspected of covid..been seek for kore than 2 weeks,during those times vee

I was neglected and all the hard work I've done for the program we were handling was unappreciated.I've worked my a** off to reach my level and I have too much care to my people.

Pros

Free water, Free aircon

Cons

Stressful, No job security, No coffee, No free meal

To many accounts to handle and the salary is TOO LOW as in.

The salary is too low and you handle 16 different accounts without salary increase or additional allowance or bonuses. And in order for you to receive your allowance you need to acquire a certain hours to get.

Pros

easy to apply

Cons

Low salary

Hardest part of the job

Working at iqor is fun not until they changes everything without prior notice like the metrics we need to hit. Also it’s very hard for csr’s to get bonus incentives.

Pros

Free hmo

Cons

A mandatory OT, low salary. Manangement

Fine, stressful would recommend if you have good english and looking for a temporary job

Worked under a Telco account very stressful given since its a Telco account, pay was fine but incentives on the other hand decreases overtime, would be fine as a first time job or wanting to gain experience

Pros

pay

Cons

stress

Friendly co-workers

Company provides good benefits towards their employees plus you will have a perfect work-life balance once you get employed. Employees treat everyone as FAMILY not as just simple co-workers and respect each and everyone's idea.

Plenty of opportunities for career advancement

IQOR is a great place to start your BPO career. While they may accomodate newbies, there will be no spoonfeeding. You will get every opportunity to hone your skills thanks to their excellent trainers.

Pros

Generous incentives, Digital onboarding (may vary site to site), Stellar training program, Relocation bonus

Cons

Low base compensation for agents

Its very easy to get into as someone with no experience.

I recommend it as a starter job. The healthcare is pretty good but lacks coverage when it comes to mental health. Your peers will be good but the upper management and clinic's staff is hard to get along with.

Pros

Weekly free lunches, shuttle

Cons

Night shift, no mental health benefits

Fun. Challenging. The pay just doesn’t cut it.

Been with iQor for 7 years. Started with a seasonal account before I got transferred to full time/regular account. Started as an agent and worked my way to becoming a team leader. Career development wise, it’s great. They offer great leadership training. The bosses are easy to work with. But the salary and benefits aren’t competitive. Wish they would value their long time employees more. Challenging work and account but you will learn a lot.

Pros

Free meal stubs. Great mentors/bosses.

Cons

Salary and benefits aren’t that much.

Toxic management and unfair treatment

I've been with the company for years. Toxic management and unfair treatment. You'll be promoted for a short period if you have a friend working as a supervisor or manager. As if they are the owner of the company. They will push you to resign instead of helping you despite of the pandemic situation. Always disputing the salary and incentives. Metrics are sometimes impossible!Good luck!

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Stressful metrics, toxic management and unfair treatment

fun and not fun

its not good company i rather not suggest it the boss isnt that good enought to handle its staff..poor staffing all works bybthe staff the managers gets the credit

Law violator

This company continue to lay off workers without paying a compensation. Some of my college was terminated due of attendance DURING THE PANDEMIC where no public vehicle for almost 6 months, shuttle service was half-way so some employee forced to walk for a mile just to come in to work.Some 1 of 5 manager are great and their subordinate team leaders were power tripper. I resigned because of this poor handling since they issued a RTWO (Return to Work Order) even I am reporting in to work and this lead me to be disqualified to get my incentive. They didn't even released my 13th month pay and back pay until I sign a quit claim. Culture is the poorest from all the company I've been with.Friendly advise, consider other company. Don't be blinded to the salary and benefits offer which is good, you may earn it from your current company or the other with good culture and management.

Pros

Salary and benefits

Cons

Poor management, Law violator

Challenging but rewarding job

Iqor is one of the best company i have worked for. They have a very competitive salary, nice incentives as well as long as you work hard, i mean, company pays you well. Friendly working ambiance and stress free environment.

Pros

Free transportation(shuttle service)

competitive salary plus proximity wise workplace

Perfect place to work as an aspiring agent. Great coaches who will push you to perform beyond your game. Competitive bonuses and incentives to hit. Allowances to boost performance

Pros

proximity wise, competitive bonuses and incentives, great leaders

Productive and fun workplace

Friendly yet competitive work environment; workplace culture is okay, I have good managers, team lead, and colleagues, incentive scheme is superb, promotion is achievable especially for performers

Pros

Great Incentives, Salary is good

Productive and stressfull environment

Stress everyday and the management is not motivating the agents thats why we are not excited to go on shift everyday. There is no other benefits besides hmo only.

Pros

Nothing is free in iqor

Cons

10 minutes coffee break

Great

Awesome company. Good benefits. Great learning opportunity. People are like family. Nothing bad to say about a company that's been supportive and caring for its employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits