iQor Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good company. However, they need to improve and take good care with their employees. Sometime's they also need to consider requests such as leave of absence and sick leave.
Salary / Benefits
Stress everyday and the management is not motivating the agents thats why we are not excited to go on shift everyday. There is no other benefits besides hmo only.
Pros
Nothing is free in iqor
Cons
10 minutes coffee break
Salary / Benefits
Management is toxic. They see employees as numbers, not as humans. There is a lot of pressure. They don't even care even if it's pandemic and you aren't feeling safe.
Pros
Free grocery or any pakulo.
Cons
Management, they don't care about you.
Salary / Benefits
No comment. I hate the management. Good salary though. Stressful. Always negative. Not considerate to the agents. Always thinking of scores not the employees.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Management ambiance stressful
Salary / Benefits
What I like about IQOR is on how they help people in need. They really are capable of giving back to the society, they don't really forget the people around them. Engaging with people was IQORs one way to make everybody happy and comfortable. I also liked the leaders and the management, they don't treat you like a different person they are approachable and friendly. The hardest part is of course meeting the targets and forcing us to go on overtime, if service level is not met. Overall my IQOR experience is very much memorable, I've learned so many things and had a lot of friends.
Pros
HMO Benefits
Cons
Over time
Salary / Benefits
Competitive Salary with Exciting bonuses and perks. Nice and Cool Management. Folks are approachable and nice to its constituents. I've experienced stress for every irate customer hence was able to take away those stress. Fun having variety activities.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hour
Salary / Benefits
Poor Management. You're treated like a robot. Even if you're sick they will still force you to work they do not give importance to employees. Not recommended.
Salary / Benefits
Salary is not enough for the grave shifting. Management is not accurate in terms of professionalism Standard. Workmates unfair treatment. Can work under pressure but payment is unsuitable for an ordinary workers.
Pros
favoritism
Cons
common sense
Salary / Benefits
It was stressful but satisfying, i have learned to be more competitive yet humble, I was only aiming to be a top collector on our team fortunately I became a top collector among all 6 team and I feel great. The management was very good, our team leaders, supervisors and especially our manager was very approachable despite of being strict.
Pros
gift certificate for most number collected, give away such as tumblers or cellphones
Cons
Overtime almost every duty
Salary / Benefits
management positions are not expressed to its natural potential as most of senior managements those who rarely shows themselves in the office often offers a system of dogmatic approach.
Salary / Benefits
They provide good benefits to their employees, though some of the accounts were really stressful but the management were making its best to make the employees fell at ease and happy while working.
Salary / Benefits
Everyone is always thinking about the sales but at the same time management is also doing there best for ll the agents not to get bored as well as management is not pressuring the agents in the campaign where I came from
Salary / Benefits
The management is toxic. There is no definite plan. Overworked. Underpaid. Underappreciated. They are still calling and monitoring you even though you are on days off and on a holidays.
Salary / Benefits
Pros: Helpful management. Great training and awesome people. Quick response when applying there. A lot of opportunities. Cons: Strick supervisor compliance, compared to agents.
Salary / Benefits
I work in Iqor for 1 year and 5 mos. I learned to be a responsible employee and good team player which benefits me to my current work. The Management is taking good care of the employees.
Salary / Benefits
iQor Phils. Santa Rosa branch is the most disgusting company there is in the BPO industry here in the Philippines. Favoritism is practiced and displayed. The Operation Managers are rude and inconsiderate especially the recent "Manager of the Year " awardee . They have no regard for agents, they work them to death and don't get compensated fairly. You get humiliated in public for very simple mistakes, Team Leaders are inexperienced , but arrogant. SME's are unapproachable. unless if you're one of their favorites. The Operation Manager doesn't care that he gets photographed with other agents while on a drinking session, when in fact, that is a company rule violation. They never listen to agents. They treat them like dogs.
Salary / Benefits
The work environment is nice and pleasing. The management ensures that the agents are paid equally and properly. Workmates are nice aswell as managers and Team Leaders.
Salary / Benefits
Since it was my first time having a job on BPO company, I've had a hardtime keeping up with the work schedules but as days past by I positively learned a lot and by "time management" i genuinely enjoyed the work. Though the management is a bit strict in a lot of rules but usually the employees respect them and the management is doing a good job along side with the newbies/employees. The workplace culture is too formal but it does help the integrity of the company. The hardest part of the job is when where having a system log and "honestly" having an irritated customer but its too frequent. The happier part of the job is when we have a lovely customer's and if we hear those lovely compliments from them. From the time being employed on my previous job i enjoyed a lot, the over all experience and specially with the right compensation.
Salary / Benefits
Politics is everywhere here. If you're not popular or close to those persons in positions then don't expect a career advancement. Some of the supervisors or team leaders will treat you as if they own you. Especially on their break scheds which is against labor law adherence for bpo company.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is fun and healthy environment. Management is fair and no power tripping. They have a friendly environment. Benefits are well provided. Iqor is awesome
Salary / Benefits
It's a good company to start working at a call center company. The management is good depending on who'll be your managers. Competitive since it's a Telco account plus cable and internet services.