iQor

Supervisor7 reviews
Philippines7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,109 reviews

more task no raise

not that much .there are some bonus plans but they are more focused on agent's bonuses .No permanent line of work and they add a lot of work without a real increase in salary .

Love our Clients but iQor as a hole is horrible

Dog & pony show is what they call it when we have clients visiting. The senior managers only care about numbers and not people. They use you for what you can get. They make us sign things that say we were coached or listened to a call but we didn't. A lot of the training management do things they shouldn't.

Pros

We get free food sometimes

Cons

The training department is horrible

Learn a lot from Iqor .

Learn a lot from Iqor. Best training ground for me since it really enhanced my skill especially in managing people. I also become more goal oriented person.

Pros

career growth

Cons

culture

A bit toxic job but all in all its a great place to work.. If we're looking for a job in the philippines this is a great company to start with.. Though now i need to look for a job outside the philippines for career advancement and opportunity I'd love to stay here.

Pros

Free lunch and attendance bonus. Per metric bonuses.

Cons

Unpaid overtime no holiday pay for supervisors

productive and good work place,

Dealing with foreign customers and learning a lot of things. I learn how to be an effective leader. Culture is different. I'm thankful to have the job

Pros

Bonuses and incecntives

Cons

Over time and rest day over time/ shifting transitions

iQor is a nice place and company to work with because of its salary package and sometimes because of the people you work with.

A typical day or work at iQor is just normal. There are times where it is great and of course there also also times that it is stressful. I guess that is part of being in a BPO industry. I have learned a lot in iQor since this is the very first BPO industry I worked for and it is where I develop my interpersonal and leadership skills. Management are very supportive and always ask you what you need to improve more and they really brings out the best in you. I really cannot remember any hardest part of the job. Not unless you are cramming for your deliverable because you were out or what not. The most enjoyable part is if you end up number one and your team shares the same goal as you their leader.

Iqor

I'll stay with my work experienced with IQOR i enjoyed a lot,i am thankful that they were able appreciate my hardwork and they made sure that after a year of being an agent, I got a payoff out of it by givng me the promotion since thats one of my main goals when i got hired as an agent.

Pros

free meals whenever company is celebrating success

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits