iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Supervisor

Salary / Benefits
not that much .there are some bonus plans but they are more focused on agent's bonuses .No permanent line of work and they add a lot of work without a real increase in salary .
Salary / Benefits
Learn a lot from Iqor. Best training ground for me since it really enhanced my skill especially in managing people. I also become more goal oriented person.
Pros
career growth
Cons
culture
Salary / Benefits
A bit toxic job but all in all its a great place to work.. If we're looking for a job in the philippines this is a great company to start with.. Though now i need to look for a job outside the philippines for career advancement and opportunity I'd love to stay here.
Pros
Free lunch and attendance bonus. Per metric bonuses.
Cons
Unpaid overtime no holiday pay for supervisors
Salary / Benefits
Dealing with foreign customers and learning a lot of things. I learn how to be an effective leader. Culture is different. I'm thankful to have the job
Pros
Bonuses and incecntives
Cons
Over time and rest day over time/ shifting transitions
Salary / Benefits
A typical day or work at iQor is just normal. There are times where it is great and of course there also also times that it is stressful. I guess that is part of being in a BPO industry. I have learned a lot in iQor since this is the very first BPO industry I worked for and it is where I develop my interpersonal and leadership skills. Management are very supportive and always ask you what you need to improve more and they really brings out the best in you. I really cannot remember any hardest part of the job. Not unless you are cramming for your deliverable because you were out or what not. The most enjoyable part is if you end up number one and your team shares the same goal as you their leader.
Salary / Benefits
I'll stay with my work experienced with IQOR i enjoyed a lot,i am thankful that they were able appreciate my hardwork and they made sure that after a year of being an agent, I got a payoff out of it by givng me the promotion since thats one of my main goals when i got hired as an agent.
Pros
free meals whenever company is celebrating success
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?