iQor

Philippines6 reviews

3.1Salary & Benefits

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,109 reviews

Productive and Conducive workplace

It was fun working at iQor, only setback was with the account I was initially placed which had to be dissolved about 4mos after they mass hired. We were definitely surprised but it was good thing that the company was able to re-profile most however there were some who had no option but to resign because of this.

Toxic management and unfair treatment

I've been with the company for years. Toxic management and unfair treatment. You'll be promoted for a short period if you have a friend working as a supervisor or manager. As if they are the owner of the company. They will push you to resign instead of helping you despite of the pandemic situation. Always disputing the salary and incentives. Metrics are sometimes impossible!Good luck!

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Stressful metrics, toxic management and unfair treatment

Law violator

This company continue to lay off workers without paying a compensation. Some of my college was terminated due of attendance DURING THE PANDEMIC where no public vehicle for almost 6 months, shuttle service was half-way so some employee forced to walk for a mile just to come in to work.Some 1 of 5 manager are great and their subordinate team leaders were power tripper. I resigned because of this poor handling since they issued a RTWO (Return to Work Order) even I am reporting in to work and this lead me to be disqualified to get my incentive. They didn't even released my 13th month pay and back pay until I sign a quit claim. Culture is the poorest from all the company I've been with.Friendly advise, consider other company. Don't be blinded to the salary and benefits offer which is good, you may earn it from your current company or the other with good culture and management.

Pros

Salary and benefits

Cons

Poor management, Law violator

Na

I worked there but the company is just starting. The management lacks people management to help improve attrition rate and to make sure that they value good people.

comfortable workplace

perks include recreation room complete with massage and table games and karaoke. pantry in every floor. management is supportive and teams are small and coaches can focus more on each agent.

Good company, good people, tiring job

it was a fun and exciting experience to work with iQor. the task is hard but it was made easier by the people you work with. I resigned because the job demand was more than what I can handle at the time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • iQor
  • Specialist
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?