iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Senior Sales Agent

Salary / Benefits
Its fun to work at iqor but the pressure for the agents keeps them think pf leaving the company. I think it would be best that they have thought about yhe individuals feeling.
Salary / Benefits
I would let my son be a bumb of this was the only job available. The culture is horrible and the higher ups are just as bad. I felt like I was back in high school when I was there. A bunch of favoritism and you never truly know what the bonus structure is, they'll figure out any way to stop you from getting bonuses. And don't get me started on attendance. Most people quit 1-2 weeks out of training and they have a big turnover rate.
Cons
Just about everything
Salary / Benefits
The way they handle people is not so different from other companies who uses to have the Favoritism Attitude towards Agent by some Supervisors. Just saying based on experience
Salary / Benefits
Hated working on this center, not just account is difficult, but because of the superiors with whom I worked with. Full of hypocrite people, I will never recommend this center but if you want to work on a toxic, stressful, and will mistreat, then this is the center for you.
Salary / Benefits
Company does not give paid holidays and if you don't want to work one then you have to use your PTO time if you want to get paid. Raises are hard to get even if you work hard to get one. I went for 3 years without a raise, but was the top performer on my team.
Cons
raise hard to get and no paid holidays
Salary / Benefits
Your experience will depend on the client you get hired to work for. I worked in sales and I didn’t like it they want you to follow a script verbatim and then if you don’t they threaten you everyday to fire you. They interviewed me and hired me for one client then a couple days before switched clients and told me I’d make less with the new client. Benefits wise, the health insurance was expensive if you get it for you and your family, pto was decent you get 10 days the first year,17 years 1-3 then 24 days, but depending on the client it’s hard to get time off. I’d say it’s good if you need some call center experience or need a bridge until your next job
Pros
40 hours, hour lunch
Cons
Boring job, expensive benefits
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working for the supervisor I had. He was one of the reason I was employed for so long. However, there was a lot of miscommunication. I didn't like the fact that the pay wasn't as competitive. Management wasn't very truthful and employees were kept in the dark about a lot of things.The equipment could use some updating. Training isn't what it should be.
Pros
Great coworkers and Supervisor.
Cons
Pay and some management
Salary / Benefits
peanuts for pay....collections with ridiculous goals. Good luck getting time off! And supervisors don't communicate with each other. I got termed because i was on an APPROVED PTO time off. Like i said, don't waste your time!
Salary / Benefits
Liars, only way to be promoted is if they like you personally its not based off performance, etc., got people stealing customers information, taking phones on the floor.
Salary / Benefits
This place is a joke. They bait and switch. They tell you one thing about your schedule and the campaign you'll be on but once you are there all of that changes. They have zero respect . This location is highly unprofessional and ratchet. I only stayed two days.
Pros
Easy to get hired, They hire anyone with a pulse
Cons
Unprofessional, low pay, disorganized
Salary / Benefits
Building is disgusting and upper management is horrible, but supervisors and most agents are great. I had no problems here until my team got a new OM who played favorites, bullied agents she doesn't like, has lost many clients for iQor because she comes off as an ignorant peacock and micromanages supervisors and agents. She has made agents cry on multiple occasions, told some of them they are not allowed to use accents or they'll be written up, and ruins their relationships with clients by lying to them about performance. This place is not worth living through the drama caused by people who aren't good enough for better jobs and make our lives stressful because they feel like they can.
Salary / Benefits
The management is toxic. There is no definite plan. Overworked. Underpaid. Underappreciated. They are still calling and monitoring you even though you are on days off and on a holidays.
Salary / Benefits
I like my weekly work hours, some groups even get to work overtime. We have weekly meetings to show how we are doing or asking our input on how we can improve. Sometimes this time is used to help make decorations depending on the holiday. I do not like that we do not get paid sick days or vacation. We have to use our free time hours, if we have any. Iqor is a wonderful place to work.
Salary / Benefits
Politics is everywhere here. If you're not popular or close to those persons in positions then don't expect a career advancement. Some of the supervisors or team leaders will treat you as if they own you. Especially on their break scheds which is against labor law adherence for bpo company.
Salary / Benefits
Confidential Information highly protected. Reading material provided for workers and company attempts upbeat atmosphere. Flexible Schedule and training daily.
Salary / Benefits
This was the most horrible place that I have ever worked. They miss represented from the start about the position, the pay, the bonuses, and raises. They are not employee oriented. All they care about is the money they are making and making sure their clients are happy. They were dishonest about our bonuses by messing with the numbers so that it was impossible to get them. There was no work life balance. There was fighting in the center, and the turn around was horrible. If you are a teenager straight out of high school this would be an okay job. If you have experience of any kind you will be miserable here.
Salary / Benefits
The employment was a clean establishment and provided a lot of opportunities for growth but it was really based on favoritism if you where eligible to move up in the company... The project was fairly new and still not organized but it was a great place to start with experience into a future position.
Salary / Benefits
Great career choice, positive work environment, and room for growth, the hardest part of the job is being people oriented, ( people person) and being able to have self control, when someone or something happens that’s out of your control...
Salary / Benefits
The only thing Iqor is concerned with is making money. They don't really care about the well-being of their employees, you're just there to be a warm body in a seat. They promise bonuses but will find ANY reason to take it away. It's not a difficult job, but mentally challenging because they give you nothing to occupy your mind while you listen to the phone ring for hours on end. The level of petty is unreal.
Pros
Mindless work
Cons
Constantly getting cursed out by clients, pettiness galore, no one knows how to use the restroom appropriately or clean up after themselves in the restroom
Salary / Benefits
Set at my desk and answer calls and help the customers read over their statements and answer any questions they have regards the company. Able to multitask while doing these things
Salary / Benefits
Do not come here! Don’t get me wrong it beats a zero. But at times you’d rather walk out and take that zero. Management is horrible. Bonuses end up missing. Favoritism. Just so much. It’s not worth the headache. And horrible schedules. They say whatever just to get you in the door. If it would let me put zero stars I would.
  1. Senior Sales Agent