iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Senior Sales Agent

Salary / Benefits
Its fun to work at iqor but the pressure for the agents keeps them think pf leaving the company. I think it would be best that they have thought about yhe individuals feeling.
Salary / Benefits
The way they handle people is not so different from other companies who uses to have the Favoritism Attitude towards Agent by some Supervisors. Just saying based on experience
Salary / Benefits
Hated working on this center, not just account is difficult, but because of the superiors with whom I worked with. Full of hypocrite people, I will never recommend this center but if you want to work on a toxic, stressful, and will mistreat, then this is the center for you.
Salary / Benefits
The management is toxic. There is no definite plan. Overworked. Underpaid. Underappreciated. They are still calling and monitoring you even though you are on days off and on a holidays.
Salary / Benefits
Politics is everywhere here. If you're not popular or close to those persons in positions then don't expect a career advancement. Some of the supervisors or team leaders will treat you as if they own you. Especially on their break scheds which is against labor law adherence for bpo company.
Salary / Benefits
learned to harness my communication skills and to communicate with other nationalities helping them about their bills and promotions, very supportive management.
Salary / Benefits
If you live within Cavite area, iQor is the best call center for you. I’ve been in the BPO industry for more than 5 years and got a much competitive offer if I’ll compare it to the other centers in NCR. They could offer you from 26.5k-30k (basic pay and allowances if you have enough experience). Pay Increase happens every 3 months if you’re profiled as an Agent and Senior Agent, then annually if you’re tagged as Specialist (Increase is mostly depending on your Attendance and Performance). Incentive and management vary, as it depends on the account where you at. Most of the accounts give (2) 10-mins break plus 1-hr lunch. Regarding HMO, they do not have the best HMO, hopefully it will get better. Though you can add your dependents on your first day, they will only have the basic coverage during your first year (such as check ups). They will only be covered after a year, and did I say that you will also have to shell out if you would like to add them? Money you would shell out depends on your ‘tagging’. I have this work-life balance because I work close to my home, and I now have more time with my family. In overall experience, I will recommend iQor to my friends!
Pros
Salary, proximity, convenience
Cons
No free coffee, HMO coverage, short breaks
Salary / Benefits
Nice work place, stress free environment and the management team is so kind. And there is a lot of freebies and incentives for the agents and lots of gift certificates.
Salary / Benefits
Enjoyable part of the job is when all agents are getting prices from the company. Designing the workplace. Management is giving some GC's if agent meet the required stats. What I learned from the company is don't give up and always be patient.
Salary / Benefits
The work place is very conducive for growth, friendly atmosphere. They give value to the agent to become competitive with their respective line of business. They provide ART to the agent as well as challenges to succeed in the business.
Pros
Free Gift Check
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
Again, Such a great company. But it's already time to move forward and try something new. Well, if I had the chance to go back I can definitely try but as much as possible I would like to be in a back office account.
Salary / Benefits
Just a typical day at work. Learned how to do collections for clients who does not pay their phone bill. Was able to cope with clients who are very irate when it comes to paying their bills.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
not so effective when it comes to promises with the bonuses
Salary / Benefits
Warm Place to work with ,friendly colleagues,coaches,supervisors.It will be better if the proper delegation or division of workloads are implemented.
Pros
Healthcare, free lunch, signing bonuses, incentives, clothing allowance, transportation allowance, meal allowance
Cons
short 10 minutes beak
Salary / Benefits
I've been in this company for almost 3 months and so far it is great and people are approachable. Also, most leaders are willing to help. Benefits are also a bit good.
Pros
Free food occasionally but frer shuttles are available on houtly basis.
Cons
Hourly rate salary
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is one of the best company. The reason why I would be leaving the company is just the distance from my home. I am travelling 18 kilometer everyday and it always makes me feel tired. The road going to my work is bumpy and there's a lot of curve roads ahead. My schedule is always from 2 am in the morning up until the 11 am. Travelling the road from 2 am is dark and scary.
Pros
Fun at Work
Cons
Road going to work is dark, scary and long drive
Salary / Benefits
Iqor helped his agent to improve ourselves in taking and handling phone calls. Fun and relaxing environment, agents are easy to be with and treat you as a family. Had a great experience at Iqor. Being part of the Company is really a great opportunity. Great Company is all I can say.
Pros
Benefits and incentives
Salary / Benefits
Working in Iqor at first is very fun and exciting. As days goes by, it's getting stressful and bring. I learned a lot from them since it was my first job. I'm just staying because of my co-workers.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is receiving calls and resolving the billing concerns of the customer. More patience and resolving complaints with a friendly attitude are the things that I've learned. Approachable staffs and friendly co-workers help me more to be motivated to work properly. But the hardest part of the job is to encounter agitated customers without satisfaction even the concerns are resolved. And the most enjoyable part of the job is to receive a rewards and incentives each month.
Salary / Benefits
I have nothing against my previous company. I was able to learn a lot of things for the past years with the Program. It has a friendly environment. It help me to be more confident and be a great team player/leader as well. hardest part is to leave what they say your 2nd home and leave those people who gave great memories that will be a cherish and treasured forever. most enjoyable is. if you were able to provide great customer service and aswell fix a customer's concern. that is a big a relief
  1. Senior Sales Agent