iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Support Representative

Salary / Benefits
The company lacks communication skills from management to supervisor. Information changes in a matter of days and agents are not notified until it’s too late. If a manager states they will get back with you about a question you asked please don’t hold your breath. The answer will once again come when it’s too late or you’ll never receive an answer at all.
Pros
Co Workers were great
Cons
Lack of communication. Poor pay.
Salary / Benefits
My team is great and the supervisor for my team is amazing. However, the people in management are not very smart They did well on the phones and were promoted on that basis but they lack the necessary training to manage the site
Salary / Benefits
This was the worst job experience I've ever had!!!!!!! The iqor in Plano is the worst and I would recommend anybody to work there at all. They lied about getting a raise every 3 months and there is hella favoritism at the job. The absolute worst.
Pros
Meeting some new people
Cons
The leadership
Salary / Benefits
I made decent money but that is it other then that this place is not worth losing your health for. And they do not let you move up in the company even though they say you can.
Pros
No pro
Cons
Your health goes down hill because it is so stressfully
Salary / Benefits
Laid back, very easy, great benefits, no paid vacation, strict performance review, must multitask easily and type well, have good verbal communication and tone
Salary / Benefits
Poor team management.. At times very unorganized and the office space seems to be consumed with workplace politics and employee favorites. Opportunity for advancement depends soley on your likeability, or willingness to be accepted.. Not your performance.
Pros
Decent pay and very decent benefits package.
Cons
Short breaks and poor floor management.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?