iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Salary / Benefits
Its difficult at the beginning but as you go day by day, you can familiarize the process easily because the system they use is user friendly, That's all
Salary / Benefits
I like the place. I am currently reapplying for them because what I worked for was a seasonal or just a contract-based job. It was a stress-free environment that is friendly to newbies and also relaxing for tenured agents.
Salary / Benefits
The company is very dedicated to it's mission which is simply 'to help on their concerns.The company's mission is to provide answers on what concern the customer have.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is good company for you to learn how to handle customers concerns. They have good management and my boss, team leader, colleagues are very helpful and friendly. Good work environment to work with
Salary / Benefits
Good Working environment for starters cause trainers are willing to train the newbies to build their own career. Good compensation as well and they really value their employees.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor provides and help me to build my skills in customer service and chat support field, It is a friendly environment, co workers, supervisors and managers are all freindly and kind.
Pros
An hour lunch
Cons
BOnuses
Salary / Benefits
It is a friendly and a fun work place. If it is not very busy, we do chit-chats or do whatever we want just to release some stress out of our system. Here I learned how to deal with different people and adjust to different situations. The only one thing that I am still working out which I am having a hard time with is the Spanish language, yes, I am part of a bilingual team, talking to an english and spanish speaking callers. I sometimes is having a hard time understanding native spanish speakers.
Pros
Bilingual incentives every month and weekend day off
Cons
Small basic pay, health care
Salary / Benefits
Its a good environment and great experience this was my first BPO job in iqor3 all known as a cyber city before, had a free shuttle, the training was excellent .
Salary / Benefits
being part of iqor philippines in dasmarinas cavite is awesome you will never regret your part of it. all of them are friendly specially the security guard.
Pros
free lunch to your officer if you meet the satatistics that they needed
Cons
no bad mouth in tjis company
Salary / Benefits
Good company, the management are very friendly, they are helping any employee that is having a hard time. they are accurate when it comes to salary, no disputed encounter in my length of stay.
Salary / Benefits
I worked here during my pregnancy and experienced the best treatment in my life as a call center agent. The supervisors not only helped me but also looked after me during work hours. I had the best benefits and they were able to provide it even after my delivery.
Salary / Benefits
I am hardworking, energetic and flexible. I easily adapt changes in environment and work schedule. I advocate client’s rights; strives to understand clients’ needs and concerns from their perspective. I know how to maintain holistic assessment skills and critical thinking, essential to providing competent and dignified client care. I am trustworthy and I have the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information. I am 100% dedicated to my job.For me its the passion,dedication and the love to your job was the most important thing. it will not going to be hard as long as you're enjoying what you're doing.
Pros
free transportation and accommodations
  1. Sales Representative