iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Retention Specialist in Miramar, FL

Salary / Benefits
Working there was not bad. But if you had kids if home responsibilities that required you keep a set schedule then life could get bad. You may need yo find another job,
Pros
1 hour lunch and 2 breaks, great incentives, unlimited overtime
Cons
Schedule changes without warning, shifts are wild. Supervisors do what they want without discipline.
Salary / Benefits
Stressful, Stressful, Stressful. Wouldn't recommend this job to no one. Not a fun place to work at. Supervisor are not professional. Stay far away from the company.
Salary / Benefits
Really cool work environment and great people to work with, the management is understanding and knows that life happens and doesn't really hound you the only thing is the number of calls
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a great company to work for. Iqor provides great benefits at a decent pay. Iqor also makes sure you are well trained, and fully educated in what the job qualifications are. Iqor has improved my customer service on an overall scale. Management overall is great. The hardest part of the job would have to be de-escalating angry customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to satisfy customers and being able to retain them.
Pros
Health benefits
Salary / Benefits
their aren't much room for growth. they offer great benefits but a clean house it overdue. Management is unprofessional. To many young kids. It feels like high school with all the drama and physical altercations
Salary / Benefits
The culture at IQor was so tricky because of the unstable environment that the company has created. It made moral low and it made employees feel undervalued. If I am giving everything to a company I want to know that company values me.
Salary / Benefits
a typical day at work building a relationship on the phones with the customers, I've learned that in order to grow in the company you must be able to proactively preform in each metric that is required.
Salary / Benefits
iQor is a company that is affiliated with the T-Mobile company. It has taught me a lot about empathizing with the different customers that I come into contact with.