iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Retention Representative

Salary / Benefits
Beyond unprofessional. I experienced sexism, gender based harassment, stalking because employees from other companies were permitted to visit as long as they had a ‘friend’ they could name in the same company to visit. I also was attacked by bed bugs and when a storm caused a leak in the ceiling, we were advised simply to not sit near the specific location by only 2 seats while a garbage bin was placed to collect the leaking water for almost 4 months. I invested in stocks and the company filed bankruptcy to avoid returning compensation. There was no room for growth as all positions were filled. Schedules were ridiculous and didn’t permit you to have a normal lifestyle. Work was life and life is what felt like a break for the day I had off.
Cons
Short breaks, false expectations, gender-based harassment, sexism, peer pressure, harassment, hazardous environment, verbal abuse
Salary / Benefits
It was an OK place to work but I would not recommend any of my friends or family to work there. That's just my opinion. They lack consistency . They train you one way then next week or a month later they don't want you to do it how they trained you when you are comfortable doing it the way you was trained from the beginning
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working here, the people are amazing and welcoming to all. the hours are great and the money is amazing. everyone there is down to earth and well kept.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?