iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Outbound Sales Representative

Salary / Benefits
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at iQor is not balancedPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at iQor are fairJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at iQor, I think it’s pretty goodManagementIn general, managers at iQor are fairCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at iQor is is fun and openOverallMy experience working at iQor is good overall
Salary / Benefits
It's super ghetto even the managers, they offer advancement but it's a favorites thing if you close with or suck up to your boss and do bare minimum then you're good, what i hate is manual outbound you call hundreds of people all day with all being voicemail and maybe 2 hang ups so with no connection rate the time drags and i mean slowly!!!! So you can take 10 calls and only 2 or 3 minutes went by a normal inbound call center a hour or 2 would have passed!
Pros
bonus structure
Cons
ghetto, management has favorites, slow days, pay per hour
Salary / Benefits
need a new business strategy and plan. Teaches you how to handle inbound and outbound calls in a professional matter. Teaches you negation skills and communication skills.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
hours and management
Salary / Benefits
1. Responsible for outbound sales for Bell Canada, specializing in offering the TV, internet and home phone services. 2. Learned how to deal with customers over the telephonic channels and how to secure sales.
Salary / Benefits
Im going to give an extremely honest review. I was employed here for a few months and my coworkers were amazing. Although a lot of people complain about the call centre setting and consider it boring if you work with the right people it will be enjoyable. The pay is good for what it is. The #1 thing I didn't like about this job is that if you don't make a lot of sales you notice that certain managers show favoritism with those who do. Which can be discouraging. It makes you feel like you're not good enough. If everybody gets treated the same in what is claimed to be a "professional" company, all the agents would enjoy their job a lot more. The hours are a pain (ex; sunday 10-6) you cant go to church if youre religious. They are also extremely unsympathetic to days where you have to call in sick due to personal reasons such as medical or family emergencies. One thing that makes this place extremely unprofessional is the fact that the call centre manager blatantly insults the team leads on the floor while other agents are taking calls. To be very honest, the CCM can be insulting at times. And because of that I wouldnt recommend this job. I hope this review helps somebody out. By the way, at the time of my employment this location was outbound sales.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Unsympathetic managers
Salary / Benefits
due to iqor/direct tv policy if your not an agent by your yearly review you will get terminatedeven thou you show up to work everyday, without an attendance or late issue
Pros
breaks
Cons
how the managers/supervisors treat the reps
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?