Here to help

iQor Employee Reviews for Junior Sales Agent

Junior Sales Agent20 reviews
Philippines20 reviews
Salary / Benefits
But the unprecedented shift in schedules were bad. I enjoyed the benefits but I got shifted to different departments multiple times. The company vision was good.
Salary / Benefits
It was just fine I can't be with them any longer due to some issues and unfairness. If i will be working in a call center company again i will never ever go back there again.
Pros
free coffee during interview
Cons
just right
Salary / Benefits
Great experience and learning the terms on the BPO company twas a big help for me because my communication skills have improve and my confident talking in english was boost but i really need to stop working that time because im a graduation student that time.
Salary / Benefits
Good and nice working place I enjoy working there though it’s challenging to balance time and commute at first I really don’t enjoy it because of the pressure
Pros
Cons
Short break
Salary / Benefits
It is hard when you're just a newbie, it's very difficult when you can't adjust in the pace and attitude of the customer, you need to always be a good listener, give sympathy and empathy.
Salary / Benefits
the bonus is good. the place is good. the salary is good also. employee are really friendly. boss are friendly also. the most enjoyable part is your co workmates is cool
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment but there are times that the managers/AVP are too personal. But when it comes to compensation and other benefits I can't say anything bad about it.
Salary / Benefits
Working in iQor is one of the most memorable experience in my life. I have learned how to use the MetroPCS ASAP and EDGE Billing system, use their tools and the resources they have provided.

The management were nice especially the RECRUITMENT team in Robinson's, the people were nice and very professional.

The workplace culture in MetroPCS specifically is in a "Pink Unicorn-Pukin' Rainbow" , very artsy, very positive and well regarding this company's culture, made my work experience in iQor different because it's not my thing. I had to go through a LOT of challenges but at the same time I was able to develop more.

I would say that iQor offers great workplace / environment and facilities especially for starters like me.
Pros
Incentives, work place
Cons
Some people are very unprofessional
Salary / Benefits
My communication skills have improved. I also enjoyed my tenure here because of my co-workers. My skills in sales have improved also. I also learned that being patient is a talent.
Pros
Nice co-workers
Cons
High Tax
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Salary / Benefits
every day is a fresh new start, where you'll be excited to go to work everyday. I gained much confidence and self-trust working there. I learned that every one has chances. when i first applied there they were more that willing to give me a chance to be a part of the company and was immediately hired that day. and i mostly enjoyed the bond of the employees with each other.
Salary / Benefits
The culture in the workplace is not as diverse as other companies. Colleagues, staffs, and management are friendly and approachable. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you things unexpectedly and out of experience.
Cons
Long job hours, Leave Request are not honored even in 1 month notice
Salary / Benefits
Has an overall satisfaction rating with the management, colleagues and work schedule, the queu of the calls might be stressing some times but nevertheless the environment specially the management and colleagues will surely make you enjoy the entire job.
Pros
meal and transportation allowance
Salary / Benefits
Good Workplace that can help people to be more Efficient and productive, environment friendly , fun and nice person who work with.
Pros
Free Meals, Allocation allowance, and extra Allowances
Salary / Benefits
I prefer to work at night shift. But, either is fine with me.
I've learned a lot like how you will talk to the other people professionally. Handle their accounts with more care.

Management is fine. Though there are still people who will do whatever it takes just to reach the top.

Almost all of them are awesome, they have taught me many great things especially at work.

Hardest part will be the time that I wasn't really able to understand what my client really wants. I've already given him/her some options but, it wasn't enough.

Enjoyable part will be at the end of the shift there's always a gathering. Karaoke,etc.
Pros
Sometimes free lunch.
Cons
Sometimes Long hours but worth it.
Salary / Benefits
I have improved mostly my multi-tasking skills, because they don't have any ACW so you just have to finish the memo before the call ends.
Pros
Good Clinic environment
Salary / Benefits
i have learned to communicate and to negotiate and be appreciative to other people when they are saying good things. because we are collectors, so we have to negotiate and convince the customer to pay. management is fine because they are always paying us on time. the hardest part of the job is when we ask to much question even if it is not necessary, especially when the customer is already upset. But the most enjoyable part is when we are participating in sportsfest.
Salary / Benefits
typical day at work is good unless your caught up on a big stress at work. working environment is ok. but not much as i expect on some supervisors. i dont wanna be unfair. iqor really helps me a lot on my growth on this working industry. i am really glad that they have given me a opportunity to work for them. but as i was saying some supervisor's are not really treating their members equal. i got it u can have a favorite worker but not to the extend that you dont care much on your other workers that are working hard for the team.
Salary / Benefits
My everyday routine is fun since we always have live calls. I've learned to stay calm at under pressure situations, to think wide to end the situation smoothly. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is when I gained lots of new knowledge and friends that I treasure the most.
Salary / Benefits
In this kind of job, you have to be awake as much as possible, you have to do your daily target and to make sure that you have called your customers at the maximum 5 attempts everyday.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed the work place and the people around me. I know I'm always safe. The management is very reliable and responsible to every worker in the company. The hardest part of the job is its very qeueing but the most enjoyable part is that we enjoy every little thing we do
Pros
free food and benefits