iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Insurance Agent

Salary / Benefits
Good place to work. It’s just more of a college student job. There’s room for advancement and growth and you can learn a lot. Only con is that the calls are high volume and stressful.
Pros
Room for growth.
Cons
Childish environment
Salary / Benefits
So I started as doing insurance claims and the job was very cool. But, they never tried to work with me to give me the shift I wanted eventhough I been there for a while. Also all they care about is a sale, the lead workers also want to control what you say so you can’t make a sale. And the managers are no better they make promise they don’t keep and lie out their teeth like they have no morals. This company is pathetic and needs to grow up it could be soo much more comfortable and the workers would be MOTIVATED if the management and team leads cared about their workers. They work us to death and criticize us terribly and threaten to fire if you don’t have a sale everyday. when really they’re supposed to coach us up and tell us everything we did good then help us with sales. I have no regrets leaving this vulgar company behind they hire like crazy anyway just to do the same thing to the next group. But if your looking to get this job best of luck to you.
Cons
Short breaks, Long schedule, annoying
Salary / Benefits
This job overworked me, and I was not able to take days off. I couldn’t change my shift schedule because too many people quit at once. They only care about money and not enough about their employees well being. It’s not worth it, look for another job.
Pros
Paid Training
Cons
No VTO, No Call Outs, No Sick Days
Salary / Benefits
I worked here for a year high turnover rate they fired me for no reason I hated working here never got a raise dont work here it's not professional at all
Salary / Benefits
If you like supervisor scream your name across the floor while your talking to customer, and while you trying give them great customer service . You can't do that there. This is most nasty and ugly place I work there because what supervisors let employees dress in rags and see through clothes and body parts showing ( breast & butt) every day. Working with computers going down and losing calls , employees can't call back and supervisor not asking questions employees before let go of the job. I learn that next hope has to be a lot better than this one. My enjoyable part is going home. The management back up there supervisor on the floor as specially Human Resources. I know work different kinds of people on the phone and in person especially at Hospital industrial. I never feel this bad any job in past except this one. I know that this doesn't care about the customers or lower end employees. This company shows in picture as front but in the back is a lot worse.
Salary / Benefits
the hardest part of the job was when they started implementing the sales component that was not originally in the job description. it was challenging at first, but noteless it was a good experience.
Salary / Benefits
Work from home. Was able to perform my job without supervision. was able to have a more flexible work scheduled. I was provided with the most up to date technology.
Pros
Discount with certain retailers
Salary / Benefits
working during the morning/day you experience a lot because most of the calls were at high volumes on certain days. Dealing with customers that were outrages over a phone taught you a lot of patience and how to check your attitude . The best part about it is that you have co-workers that are willing to help, especially when the call volume were high trying to get to a hire department . The hardest thing was waiting for an hire department to answer when you have an impatient customer. Ive learned a lot about multi-tasking its not hard actually, but in a call center where you have people yellling or talking loud over you while trying to assist the customer is very exhilarating.
Pros
the working environment, the learning experience, and the schedules
Cons
short breaks, didn't update changes all the time
Salary / Benefits
I had a great time working here. No place is perfect but I enjoyed my job. Had I not relocated it wouldve been a great place to work my way up!
Salary / Benefits
Settle insurance claims by evaluating the facts of a customer situation. Verify coverage of insurance Authorize payments
Salary / Benefits
iQor was very unorganized. Did not learn how to do the job that was assigned in training, I learned everything I knew from personal experiences, being on the production floor, and common sense. My hour started off as I selected for making 100% in my training class. But then was changed unannounced to a schedule that was unfit for my child's care. A typical day consist of 8-10 hours shifts, with a 10 and 15 minute break also a 30 min lunch in between. Management was very playful, who left all questions and concerns up to assistant leads and myself to solve it. My co-workers were always very helpful went it come to answering questions, showing me different formats, and even making the day go by faster we calls were slow. The hardest part of the job was the last of communication when things change within the company or project. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and making sure the customer was always satisfied.
Pros
The hours and pay
Cons
Training and communication
Salary / Benefits
My experience at Iqor open up so many doors in my professional life I learn so may management skills and techniques in the work environment also how to work under pressure this company allowed me to established and build my customer service and management skills
Salary / Benefits
A typical work day is training and helping any new hires and current workers on the floor. I've learned about insurance and how to be a better leader. Management has always worked with me, they are strick on attadance, but also work with you in a time of need. I love my coworkers we are like a family. The hardest part of my job would be up trainings, because I have to train myself in order to train the group; that is not always the easiest. The best part of my job is being the trainer overall, I love being able to be the "go to" person. People feel comfortable asking me questions, and trust I will give them the right answer.
Pros
Flexiable Schedule
Cons
No room for growth