iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Debt Collector

Salary / Benefits
Good job you learn a lot but for the pay it should be higher. If you’re looking for a call center position where you dial this is the place. They will fire you abruptly though.
Salary / Benefits
Stressful to save the least. People are rude. Management is alright if you get the right person. Not family oriented at all. They FIRED ME because I HAD A BABY and hadn't been there for a year so I didn't qualify for maternity leave.
Pros
You're not unemployed
Cons
Literally everything else
Salary / Benefits
was the part of IQOR from 2012 to 2015 an was so happy to work in Iqor that i dont have words to express my feelings. i loved to work with IQOR and was always happy to work there.
Salary / Benefits
a typical day is checking log book , contacting and helping clients, communicating with clients . friendly workplace, great benefits, advancement and management help to learn more.
Salary / Benefits
This place was unfair with accounts and mangers were rude, disrespectful, and made fun of you. Also they would set you up for failure. This place is a joke and has gone down the drain.
Salary / Benefits
if you like to sit at a computer all day and not move its perfect for you. make upwards of 100 calls a day, leave information on the people that you contact in able to try and gain the debt that is owed.
Pros
good hours every week
Cons
not a lot of movement
Salary / Benefits
12hrs of calling hundreds of people trying to get them on the phone to pay off school loans. I learned that patience is a huge asset to have in the debt collecting business. Management was very helpful. coworkers were very competitive. hardest part of the job was collecting a debt.
Salary / Benefits
IQor is a Nice friendly place to work at if your ok with being on the phone most of your shift! Lots of postilions! My Boss was a great guy personally for the rest of the bosses you never really seen any unless they were working the same shift. The company pays pretty ojk.
Pros
good pay
Cons
A little far.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Iqor was challenging at first, mostly because I am the youngest and I had to prove myself in almost everything I did, but I grew to love the company as well as the people within it. I learned some valuable things that I know will benefit me in the near future. I've been in this call center for over a year and the people are still so very kind to me. I've learn to operate several computer systems working with this company. Overall the experience has been great.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
pay rate
Salary / Benefits
it was fine the first couple of days. the work is pretty easy pay is real good. loved the challenge. but watch the company you keep when working here.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Salary / Benefits
Management was usually in a grouchy mood and weren't interested in helping me if I had a caller on the phone who had questions that I didn't know the answer to. Coworkers were either in their own groups or they weren't very social... they kept to themselves. They were respectful however. Most enjoyable part of the job was getting lucky with a huge collection payment. SallieMae student loan debt is difficult to collect on. You either get $20 a month from them or pay the entire loan off. The majority of the time, you couldn't get anyone on the phone. That was the difficult part... was trying to get someone on the phone. What I learned is to stay calm in stressful situations and be ready for any type of question the caller may have.
Pros
nice cafeteria with a wide assortment of lunches to choose from cooked in front of you by a chef.
Cons
Collecting enough money to hit your collection goal each month.
Salary / Benefits
Most enjoyable part of the job was the every employee's performance get review in every three months which means chances to get reward of your hard work
Salary / Benefits
I worked there for 20years, made good money . Learned a lot about the feild and its laws . I worked with great people. Awsome management teams and co/workers*** great clients over the years.
Pros
I knew the job very well, Which paid very well
Cons
I worked with good people
Salary / Benefits
Work environment is great. Coworkers are more then willing to help out when they can. All management staff is very caring and understanding.
Pros
Breaks when you want
Salary / Benefits
They need to work with training but the co-workers were good , very helpful
Salary / Benefits
great place to work. good pay, great work environment and management was great. a friendly and family like atmosphere
Salary / Benefits
I recommend people who know how to talk to have this job. Supervisors are willing to help you grow in this company.