iQor Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Salary / Benefits
Friendly yet competitive work environment; workplace culture is okay, I have good managers, team lead, and colleagues, incentive scheme is superb, promotion is achievable especially for performers
Pros
Great Incentives, Salary is good
Salary / Benefits
Working at iQor is fun, the company is very productive. I learned a lot such as being multi-tasking, active and more knowledgeable. The hardest part of the job is the shifting of schedule, but it's still fun.
Salary / Benefits
Good environment, People are friendly. I've learned a lot. Being a leader and role a model to others. Workplace is good. The most enjoyable part of the job when there is a incentives.
Pros
Food and Transportation Allowance
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
It was indeed a great experience working for Iqor as a customer service and technical representative. However, cons would be this is a US Based account and work hours are during at night plus the salary is not so competitive.
Salary / Benefits
Well its easy to get there and easy to find restaurants and eatery, for salary it is also ok and to be honest i love working there in Walmart.com a account in iQor
Salary / Benefits
very inovative company, you'll expect to grow and the company itself will help you and give you a chance to succed.....” stable company and has a great compensation, can really rely with it that you're family could never experience hunger and will have better future.
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Health care
Salary / Benefits
Queuing, mandatory overtime and most of the calls are complaints. Cancelling orders due to customers unsatisfaction and refunds issues and recieved wrong items.
Cons
Short breaks and mandatory overtime
Salary / Benefits
IQor is a BPO company U.S based. Provide free training for exelent customer service. following eastern standard time working hours. There different departments like collection, customer service, they also have a sales account. Main office is located at the united states of america however representatives are taking call physically located at the former clark airbase philipines. They offer above minimum rate of salary. iQor care to its people that is working for them. With my personal experience I have been treated very well. Salary never get late. Never worked more than 10 hours and working with a graveyard schedule is very convenient. People around you treats you like your own family. Even supervisors acts very professional at working hours. But after shift transforming as your friend. iQor is a very nice place to work with.
Pros
Free lunch, free transportation
Cons
Break is only half hours
Salary / Benefits
i had fun working there working and having your life at the same time.. you colleagues are not hard to deal. with and also the superiors. its just that i really need to leavs for personal. reasons
Salary / Benefits
good workplace, fun people, approachable TLs and trainers. As a newbie before, I have learned a lot and I grew along with my experiences with this company. Although there were times that are very challenging it is very rewarding if you overcome those obstacles.
Cons
always rendering OT
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a good company and very convenient specially its near our home plus the salary is not bad. I learn a lot from that company, specially on how to handle a customer
Salary / Benefits
IQOR is the call center that very convenient, near by houses also iqor is in side of the mall if the agent is stress they can go to the mall to relax.
Pros
free billiard
Salary / Benefits
Very easy to work with. Working with them made me strive so hard to work on my career. They made me ensured that we are hittig the goal. Very good environemnt. Very competitive
Pros
Incentive
Salary / Benefits
I was hungry for knowledge, experience and expertis before I applied, and iQor developed me as a person after year. They helped to grow professionally with the company be smart for every decision that I make.
Salary / Benefits
The company was nice but no security in the job. But overall it was a really nice company the people there are nice and also the staff I had a great time to work in that company.
Pros
Free lunches incentives
Salary / Benefits
I have learned how to assist Canadian Clients regarding their account queries through chat. In general, work culture is awesome as employees are being commend by the management for a jobe well done.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Salary / Benefits
IQOR is a call center and the account that was given to me was Sprint Collections. Mostly we do collections for monthly dues, informations about the plan , basic trouble shooting on devices and connection, upselling plans and also approving payment extensions.
Pros
free lunch, comolete allowance
Cons
short breaks
Salary / Benefits
The office environment is pretty comfortable. The metrics maybe hard to attain but with hard work you can manage to attain like I did. I only applied as a seasonal agent so my contract only lasted for 2 months but overall the experience was really nice.
Pros
Free Shutle Service
Salary / Benefits
I've learned so many things on my journey by getting this position as customer service representative. Such as emphatizing the customer and most of all be responsible.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
As a former employee the environment or the working place was good. The employees are very accommodating. Instructor are very accommodating too. The facilities was OK.
Salary / Benefits
it's a kind of job that you will use your full knowledge and fashion in terms of technical and in speech a good payer company you will meet different kind of professional
Pros
food and transportation allowances
Cons
1 hour break and health card
  1. Customer Service Representative