iQor Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Salary / Benefits
It is productive and busy at all the time, but what can I say is that I did not enjoy that much staying inside the company. I am okay on how they pay me since I don't have Bachelor Degree, but some people around me is too toxic. But the Supervisor is okay and nice.
Pros
You can sleep at your 1 hour lunch
Cons
The people around you is toxic.
Salary / Benefits
Good thing with that place is that it is very wide and it has a lots of space but the management does not really just hear out their employees. The good thing is that they provide high basic salary and lots of incentives.
Pros
Free lunch and lots of freebies
Cons
poor managing skills of managers
Salary / Benefits
New challenges are settled everyday which will give you an opportunity not just only for career growth but also for personal growth. A fun and positive working environment that enables you to perform more and more for the organization's growth.
Salary / Benefits
It was ramping shift is quite busy but it was really fun working there. Our Team Leader was very accommodating, he sees to it that our needs and inquiries are taken cared of.
Pros
hourly rate
Cons
extended overtime
Salary / Benefits
they have the 1st day hire HMO but they do have the basic package that you need to wait 1yr for your dependent to be covered they also pay very average than other companies
Salary / Benefits
Despite of having to work on the wee hours of the night, IQor offers an attractive compensation package, and puts and effort in achieving a productive and fun working environment.
Pros
good compensation
Cons
limited sleeping quarter space
Salary / Benefits
IQOR is one of the BPO companies that i can refer to my friends since the accounts is not that hard and the people are very friendly and they're so easy get along with and the benefits is okay
Pros
Free Lunch and Drinks
Cons
Regular Hours
Salary / Benefits
The first company to work with and has been an amazing journey. Toxic campaign but with great people around. Been so great working with the company. One of the best.
Salary / Benefits
iQor's culture always requires overtimes, also, our lunch before was only for 30 minutes, which you could not rest properly due to lack of time, and also the parking lot in iQor isn't safe.
Pros
iQor has a great pantry, where in you can choose your meal.
Cons
Overtime is always needed in the office.
Salary / Benefits
i value the most in iqor are it's very near to my home and there's nice people working with. the thing i dislike about is the salary if they could like increase everyone's basic salary bonus is excluded probably iqor will be the best company in dasma or maybe in cavite. or if we can only choose what shift we can choose that would be so much good because i prefer morning shift. i hope they dont take this against me it's only a feedback but overall i love iqor!
Pros
nice people
Cons
extension, night shift
Salary / Benefits
it was a Nice place to work. good ambiance, the Agent are very helpful and they are very willing to assist the newbies. i Learned how to handle irrate Customer.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a very good company however the mamagement on the specific acct is not that good.incentive not implement well.there are no free coffee or meal or snack.sometimes there are missing hour or the salary sometimes not match on the hour you work for
Pros
No free
Cons
Short hours
Salary / Benefits
The company provides all the required benefits and helps their employees to do more of there best in there fields. In my experience it was very challenging because you have to cope up with the working hours so you must be flexible enough and i learned a lot from this company
Pros
Free gift checks
Salary / Benefits
I was a customer service representative at IQor company before. I have skills specifically handling inbound calls or outbound and provide excellent customer service over the phone. I am proud to say that I am one of the top agent throughout my stay in my previous employer. I used to have certificates and awards before and even a commendation from different customers. I know its quite different when it comes to home-based job but i can apply all my knowledge and experienced even at home. i will do my best to overcome job difficulties. i want a stable job and help your business as well.
Salary / Benefits
The people are knowledgeable and the training is intensive. Updates are being circulated. Policies change often. Gives proper credits and merits. Will be coming back
Salary / Benefits
Its a good place to start your career. The most unforgettable things I have during my time with the company is when I resolved my customer's concern and when I made them happy and satisfied.
Salary / Benefits
It was a very easy job but there was some unnecessary parts of the process that are being focused that's giving more pressure than the main score of the process. The management was nice.
Pros
The Raffle Prizes
Cons
Incentives
Salary / Benefits
I will describe the company as average, they do not make their agents stick tononw accounts, so if the other accounts was lacknof numbers they will shift you in to it.
Salary / Benefits
In every shift working in this company really challenges me since every duty is giving out the best in you. This is actually my first time encountering sales included in the metrics. The management gives every employee the opportunity to shine. It's working place is conducive for the type of work we have. The hardest part of the job is hitting the metric for sale in every shift but still very enjoyable because aside from getting the advantage of getting sales you are also building rapport to your customers.
Pros
Cons
12 hours overtime
Salary / Benefits
I like working in this company. They have fun and friendly environment. The only thing that I don't like in this company is the health insurance benefit. Because you can only add one dependent and you need to pay for the rest of your dependent.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Over time
Salary / Benefits
Working at iQor is fun, the company is very productive. I learned a lot such as being multi-tasking, active and more knowledgeable. The hardest part of the job is the shifting of schedule, but it's still fun.
  1. Customer Service Representative