iQor Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Salary / Benefits
Friendly yet competitive work environment; workplace culture is okay, I have good managers, team lead, and colleagues, incentive scheme is superb, promotion is achievable especially for performers
Pros
Great Incentives, Salary is good
Salary / Benefits
The people I worked with are a bunch of good people. They are fun to work with the management too. the managers and other teams. they also give food intensive for coming on time.
Salary / Benefits
The environment of the company is very overwhelming and same as your colleagues, everyone is willing to help you on how you will improve your comprehension and communication . The training was poor because some of the trainers are just slouching and lazy to discuss topics further , they do follow the manual yet they don't give further discussion about certain topic but during the ojt period is the best . The Team leader are awesome they don't make it feel that your weak , they will coach you about the things that you are lacking off , the SME's are also the best they will guide in every calls that you will make . So over all it is a must recommend company but if you are only into the most toxic account which is telco , because they only caters telco accounts.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work is assisting customer while giving resolution to their issue. In this industry i learn that people have different perspective and culture that we must respect. My management in this field is great they giving good compensation. Hardest part of the job is working in a graveyard shift and the most enjoyable part is we have a solid relationship with my co workers.
Salary / Benefits
Great training facility with great employees. From the management down to employees are all well trained. We felt secured even though we are in a night shift.
Salary / Benefits
It's actually my first time to work in a BPO setting, at first ihad a hard time copping with the working environment until I learned to adapt the BPO settings. I work as well as have fun dealing with clients, challenging because most of the time we have to encounter different challenges. But it's somehow relaxing, since after the shift you'll go home no stress and no responsibilities.
Salary / Benefits
It's okay. Some tenured ones loves bragging but suits them well. I love the hand towel dispenser and hand sanitizer dispenser as well as their comfort rooms, very at home feels.
Salary / Benefits
Good place to be in. Everone is friendly. management not so good. But every manager there is easy to reach and down to earth. And most employees are easy t be with.
Pros
Not so strict
Salary / Benefits
Genuine, ambitious and people-driven company. The company is really focused on providing the best customer support possible to both our clients and our job seekers. How does the company achieve this? By making sure each individual working for Indeed is treated well and given every tool they need to be successful and the sentiment is real. There is a genuine concern in making sure that everyone works smart towards maximizing individual impact over the client experience. Impressive thus far.
Pros
free meals
Cons
poor facilities and benefits
Salary / Benefits
I'd worked as customer service representative in their seasonal account. I learned how to handle pressure and develop some extensive skills towards customers even though their not in good mood. I'm good in deescalating problem and to work toward solutions.
Salary / Benefits
These company is very convenient if you don't want to travel specially when you are coming from Cavite. Salary is fine as long as you hit your incentive grid. Management is the one that I really don't like here a lot of favoritism. You cant have growth in this kind of place. HR is not so good at all. Got a lot of problem with them
Pros
Fare from home is cheap
Cons
30 minute lunch break
Salary / Benefits
people there are very fun to work with. they always try their best to motivate you and help you grow. lots of fun activities . very good environment. work friendly
Pros
great activities
Salary / Benefits
The company compensates agents correctly, they will accommodate and cherish the time that you are with them, they will appreciate your efforts and they are good
Salary / Benefits
Ok naman. Parang medyo toxic. Siguro depende sa account. Minsan mahirap din i-meet 'ung KPI. Ewan, nakakapagod. I need to find a job where I really fit in.
Salary / Benefits
The people makes it easier to handle the job at hand. Though the job is stressful at times, my work mates are making the environment lighter. The management also finds way to make up for the stress due to the nature of work.
Salary / Benefits
This is my first BPO experience so i can say that i learned a lot from this company. I enhanced my communication skills and i learned how to mingle with other people.
Pros
Gift Certificates
Salary / Benefits
The account was too easy however it's too far from me. There were times that I requested for sick leave they did not approve it and they did not give me an explanation. They do not have any care to their employees and they don't even have a sleeping quarters.
Pros
incentives
Cons
accessibilityand poor management
Salary / Benefits
Working in a BPO industry is really interesting having great benefits, gaining new experience and learning, and meeting new people. But with the shifting of schedule, you really need to have good health and can be really flexible to every time frame that will be given by the management.
Salary / Benefits
The work culture in iQor Davao is even better than I expected. I'm very comfortable with the team mates and they always encourage us to try new things in a very encouraging way.
Salary / Benefits
perfect working environment. A place where you can learn and a good stepping stone for career. i recommend this company for newbies. I dont regret working here
Salary / Benefits
This company is fine and I've been with this company for almost 4 years and as a person, it is a good start for someone just started working and I am very thankful with them since I know that I grew with them
  1. Customer Service Representative