iQor Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Salary / Benefits
Friendly yet competitive work environment; workplace culture is okay, I have good managers, team lead, and colleagues, incentive scheme is superb, promotion is achievable especially for performers
Pros
Great Incentives, Salary is good
Salary / Benefits
Fun to work with the team, always have coaching sessions to improve ability and skillset. pros: fixed sched and 2 days off cons: day off not falling on weekends
Salary / Benefits
Handling T-mobile wireless business account: ensure all customers' concerns are all resolved each and every timtse they called: at the first instance of the call, I acknowledge, empathy if needed, upbeat greet, The hardest part is waking up at night time.
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work and fun as well. They have good benefits and they offer good incentives as well. ASDNJAAFSDASJFBMABFMANDFJASFKWQHKDA SMFHAFNAKFADFAS
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short Breaks
Salary / Benefits
Workplace is OK. Though it needs more upgrades t do especially when it comes to the facilities, since it's only a newly built company. Salary is great. Overall, training, interview and recruitment process is OK.
Salary / Benefits
I love all the people I met in iqor they are nice and they become my family inside and outside work , even the boss are really down to earth and I learn a lot from them
Salary / Benefits
Salary and incentives are ridiculously great. People are super fun to work with and there's a large room for improvement. Definitely recommendable.
Salary / Benefits
iQor is the best place to work to start you off with call center experience. It's a great work environment. People there are really nice. Job culture all around is great!
Salary / Benefits
iQor Phils. Santa Rosa branch is the most disgusting company there is in the BPO industry here in the Philippines. Favoritism is practiced and displayed. The Operation Managers are rude and inconsiderate especially the recent "Manager of the Year " awardee . They have no regard for agents, they work them to death and don't get compensated fairly. You get humiliated in public for very simple mistakes, Team Leaders are inexperienced , but arrogant. SME's are unapproachable. unless if you're one of their favorites. The Operation Manager doesn't care that he gets photographed with other agents while on a drinking session, when in fact, that is a company rule violation. They never listen to agents. They treat them like dogs.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Salary / Benefits
Being a customer service may be stressful but you will meet kind co-workers there and with them, it will be less stressful because you know that they are with you, doing a stressful job.
Salary / Benefits
The work environment is nice and pleasing. The management ensures that the agents are paid equally and properly. Workmates are nice aswell as managers and Team Leaders.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is fun and healthy environment. Management is fair and no power tripping. They have a friendly environment. Benefits are well provided. Iqor is awesome
Salary / Benefits
Being in iQor is actually a good start for me, since this is the first bpo company that I've applied to way back 2017. Very near at my home and very accessible to all employees since it is located inside SM Dasmariñas, just along the High Way.
Salary / Benefits
Not so good company on its earlier start Paycheck was issued instead of ATM cards Breaks and Lunch is not acceptable as it is so short Amenities is not that good.
Salary / Benefits
It's a good company to start working at a call center company. The management is good depending on who'll be your managers. Competitive since it's a Telco account plus cable and internet services.
Salary / Benefits
Being one of the agents of this company, I have learned that BPO industries are both fun and stressful. Fun because you can learn many things. Stressful because you have to be very careful in how you spend your time on things.
Salary / Benefits
It's a very busy company especially during peak seasons, long hours, staggered/hold breaks if it's really on queue. Each day is productive; you'll learn a lot if you're interested and willing to take a step. There are fun moments too, a lot of fun moments with my team. You'll get support from supervisors and managers too especially if you're a newbie. Since things can become repetitive, you have to have the initiative to keep yourself motivated. Most challenging for me was the schedule, since it's mostly night shift (US Accounts).
Salary / Benefits
stressful with mandatory ot. some of the incentives is not given by management. not good a place to work. some of the tl is not pro agent. advice if you will be term. you have to wait for termination. dont sign the paper. pls ask legal advice to labor.
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoy working with iQor because our Team Leader is so jolly and the workforce is really helping us through the task and they are helping us achieve our goals.
Salary / Benefits
The compensation is good but the job is very hard.power tripping.the metrics change after 3months.not giving a chance for the employee to improve...
Salary / Benefits
Nice company. Giving a competative salary. Having a lot of activities and incentives . Just do your best and youll reap what you sow. Nice facilities.
  1. Customer Service Representative