iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in North Charleston, SC

Salary / Benefits
Honestly it’s an easy job but they aren’t very flexible when it comes to scheduling. The management is like a hit or miss. Some are helpful and others will tear you down.
Salary / Benefits
It was impossible to get a promotion no matter your performance. Most upper management was rude. Unprofessional work environment. You aren't valued as an employee. High turnover.
Salary / Benefits
horrible treatment of employees, low pay, revolving door, lack of support from team leaders, taxing on mental health and did I mention the pay was a joke. I took the job as. sophomore in college so my standards were low. Looking back on my experience made me realize how horrible it was.
Pros
Cons
everything else
Salary / Benefits
Great if you’re needing a entry level job or way to gain customer service skills. The job can be a bit repetitive but as long as you do your work you have the ability to get a raise.
Pros
The supervisors were nice
Cons
The pay was not the best
Salary / Benefits
Worked 3PM-11:30 PMLISTEN to customers to resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.Employees were acknowledged and appreciated. The hardest part of the job was reaching out to the escalation department to follow up on an unresolved issue.The most enjoyable part of the job was working with great employees.
Pros
Employee appreciation.
Cons
Environment had extreme noise due to the amount of employees working
Salary / Benefits
Overall rating: 2 out of 10 Job Work/Life Balance: poor Compensation/Benefits: fair Job Security/Advancement: fair Management: very poor Job Culture: fair
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a call center that strives on helping their customers. While at Iqor I worked in the Capital One department and engaged with my customers to help bring their accounts current.
Salary / Benefits
Working here was not a good experience. No one supports you. Everyone has their people picked. This isn’t a place to try to grow at if you aren’t popular. It’s a job where you have to suck up to your management and their friends to be able to advance. I wasn’t down with that. There is too many young people and a lot of drama.
Salary / Benefits
You have to know someone here in order to move up...fake it until you make it... the routine of the calls change often which will require more work but not more money
Salary / Benefits
Once my team got out of training we didn’t do anything relative to what we were trained on, things were constantly changing before we were able to grasp what we initially learned, schedule changed 3-4 times in just the short 2 month period i was employed, brought all issues up to my supervisor who was a complete pushover that didn’t go too far to help his team progress, little to no leniency on attendance policy which also kept changing). my team was fairly knew so it was very unorganized. would not go back
Pros
Working with my team members
Cons
Unorganized
Salary / Benefits
The office was disgusting. The bathrooms were atrocious. You always saw cleaning crew around but it was never sanitary. The keyboards and headsets and computers never got sanitized and you shared a work station. There was literally urine on the bathroom floor on multiple occasions.
Salary / Benefits
I worked at iqor for nearly 8 months. Training is kind of a joke.. its in a classroom and they use some slideshows and give you a binder it feel like it drags on and on and then just throw you on phones. I will say that management was helpful if you didn't know something because of how quick training was they took the time to teach you while actually on the phones. The hardest part of the job is the customer service side. You have to have a lot of patience the calls are back-to-back.
Salary / Benefits
Coworkers were exceptionally fun. Handling rude customers everyday took a toll on me. Overall the job wasn’t bad. I worked 8 - 4:30 mon -fri. It was a good experience but just that.
Pros
Benefits, pay
Cons
Stressful job handling customers that constantly nag and complain about very simple stuff
Salary / Benefits
Meet new people everyday, get to help customers on the phone in a positive environment. Get raises depending on work quarterly numbers. Overall great place to work at.
Salary / Benefits
Gruelling hours. Unreasonable upper Management. Call center is very dirty, there is bed bugs in the carpet and the chairs. Depending on the department you're assigned to they will fore you for no valid reason.
Salary / Benefits
Everyone has their own opinion of a job my opinion is solely based on what I experience so I will not tell anyone not to go to a job or come to a job I will just tell them about the job give them the culture of the job and they would find out for themselves how they do want to rake a job
Salary / Benefits
Management is a joke , while the HR department is so unorganized it’s insane. Apparently no one communicates in that part of the business . I was basically hired and told the person I interviewed with I can not work nights and was willing to work Saturday only because weekends were a must . I was offered a position with a wage of $13.50 and also I start date this was all via email and a phone call but mostly email as I had to accept the position on their portal . A day before I was scheduled to start I got an email saying I could not come in because my background check has not come back yet , mind you it had been 3 weeks since originally offered the position and During that time I STOPPED looking for a job because in my mind I had one . This went on for 3 months ! During that time I found a temp job for AT&T and with them my background check came back clear only after 1 week ! Finally when HR got their stuff together and did their job I was called and offered the total opposite from what I was originally offered 3 months ago they wanted me to accept a 11 wage while working nights and sundays they also told a family friend that referred me for this job that my background check came back as being BAD a few weeks prior to them offering me a position for the 5th time via email and phone calls ! Which was total bull , just shows you how no one knows whats going on in the office ! Moral of the story is DONT WASTE YOUR TIME with this unorganized company !
Salary / Benefits
I liked the job at IQ-or it was just so far away from my home. The people i worked with was great people and if i had to i will work with them again...
Pros
We earn money if we do a great job
Cons
Short lunch
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my time with iQor and how the work system was very structured and organized in all areas. Friendly and supportive coworkers. Great pay and benefits.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed every moment working at Iqor. The environment is awesome and you learn fast. Great payw and opportunities to further your career in a customer service atmosphere.
Pros
Career Opportunities
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
The environment is slow-paced and productive. Good benefits but the shifts are long. Enjoyed getting experience in customer service and management was great
Pros
Benefits pay
Cons
Long shifts
  1. Customer Service Representative