Here to help

iQor Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative301 reviews
Philippines301 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It is productive and busy at all the time, but what can I say is that I did not enjoy that much staying inside the company. I am okay on how they pay me since I don't have Bachelor Degree, but some people around me is too toxic. But the Supervisor is okay and nice.
Pros
You can sleep at your 1 hour lunch
Cons
The people around you is toxic.
Salary / Benefits
Management is toxic. They see employees as numbers, not as humans. There is a lot of pressure. They don't even care even if it's pandemic and you aren't feeling safe.
Pros
Free grocery or any pakulo.
Cons
Management, they don't care about you.
Salary / Benefits
I can definitely say that working in Iqor developed my communication skills and they will help you grow. The environment is good even though the job is a bit stressful but as long as you can survive atleast a day or two i can say that you will enjoy your time while working
Salary / Benefits
No comment. I hate the management.
Good salary though. Stressful. Always negative. Not considerate to the agents. Always thinking of scores not the employees.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Management ambiance stressful
Salary / Benefits
The workplace I had in the company was very fun and productive .I learned how to deal with different kinds of people with different attitudes over the phone. I learned also how to handle my stress.I became motivated to do my best because I received a lot of awards and appreciation from my bosses.
Pros
great job offer and benefits
Salary / Benefits
Good company. However, they need to improve and take good care with their employees. Sometime's they also need to consider requests such as leave of absence and sick leave.
Salary / Benefits
Great Working environment. Best Workplace. clients managers and supervisors are also great because they know how fo handle people specially when task are stressfull. over all everything is great
Pros
near smoking area
Salary / Benefits
What I like about IQOR is on how they help people in need. They really are capable of giving back to the society, they don't really forget the people around them. Engaging with people was IQORs one way to make everybody happy and comfortable. I also liked the leaders and the management, they don't treat you like a different person they are approachable and friendly. The hardest part is of course meeting the targets and forcing us to go on overtime, if service level is not met. Overall my IQOR experience is very much memorable, I've learned so many things and had a lot of friends.
Pros
HMO Benefits
Cons
Over time
Salary / Benefits
it's really nice working with iqor, it's very accessible for me and it really gives the agents a big career and you can really work with iqor for more than years
Pros
near
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
Competitive Salary with Exciting bonuses and perks. Nice and Cool Management. Folks are approachable and nice to its constituents. I've experienced stress for every irate customer hence was able to take away those stress. Fun having variety activities.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hour
Salary / Benefits
It was great. And lot of learning as well. They really help to boost my customer service skills. At first it was hard but all in all its really a fantastic team.
Salary / Benefits
iQor is a BPO company that prioritizes customers' satisfaction on a global scale. The training is good but has limited time to practice in order to meet the necessary skills.
Salary / Benefits
It is what I have learned in that company on how to enjoy your work hours together with my collegue and learn more to help me grow more and strive more in different industry
Pros
They will help you to undergone different costumer situations
Cons
They are mostly offer Seasonal Account
Salary / Benefits
Poor Management. You're treated like a robot. Even if you're sick they will still force you to work they do not give importance to employees. Not recommended.
Salary / Benefits
You will learn a lot to expand your knowledge in customer services and adopt the organization vision and mission to become better employee and person.
Salary / Benefits
The company is trying their best to provide work at home since where under ECQ. But i think they should consider also the work time schedule that they provide to their workers on site. It should be earlier since there is still curfew
Salary / Benefits
Iqor will help you improve in different aspects, just like in decision making, communication skills and train you to be the best version of your self
Salary / Benefits
They provide good benefits to their employees, though some of the accounts were really stressful but the management were making its best to make the employees fell at ease and happy while working.
Salary / Benefits
Everyone is always thinking about the sales but at the same time management is also doing there best for ll the agents not to get bored as well as management is not pressuring the agents in the campaign where I came from
Salary / Benefits
iQor Sta. Rosa is a very productive and competitive company. There are activities for the employees to relax and have fun. Work is stressful but the environment can help you lessen the stress. Funny and concerned teammates and friends can help you during your hard times at work.
Salary / Benefits
Fun to work with the team, always have coaching sessions to improve ability and skillset.
pros: fixed sched and 2 days off

cons: day off not falling on weekends