iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 1,814 reviews matching the search
Salary / Benefits
It was a great opportunity working there. I was more exposed to a mixed culture just like a melting pot of all BPO companies. I met a lot of people coming from another sites.
Pros
You can take your lunch at your station
Cons
Break Schedule only 10 mins max.
Salary / Benefits
Would not recommend. Senior managers had favorites and were promoted first. Not enough training provided to succeed in job. Communication was non existent.
Pros
Pay was ok.
Cons
Managers only care about themselves.
Salary / Benefits
For the type of Abuse you are giving by customers everyday the pay should be closer to the 15 dollar rate like other CS jobs. Culture is horrible and the building itself is like a club but you are giving the option to work at home. No room for advancement, schedule is great if you are luck to get on the gas and electric side.
Pros
Remote options
Cons
Pay
Salary / Benefits
horrible treatment of employees, low pay, revolving door, lack of support from team leaders, taxing on mental health and did I mention the pay was a joke. I took the job as. sophomore in college so my standards were low. Looking back on my experience made me realize how horrible it was.
Pros
Cons
everything else
Salary / Benefits
If you have any medical issues this is not the place for you. The job is not bad if you like people. Just a lot of extra stress for not enough money. Big management doesn't care if you are not in their click.
Pros
People
Cons
Point system
Salary / Benefits
For the short time I worked there, they were always threatening to fire you if you don't make a certain amount of sales a day. The one going thing I can say about iQor is that you meet a few good people
Pros
Meeting New People
Cons
Manager s don't know how to talk to you.
Salary / Benefits
Horrible. They took no consideration about my hours. Anytime I needed help, no one was nowhere to be found. Everyone including the supervisors did nothing but gossip
Cons
Hours, Pay, Supervisors
Salary / Benefits
Gotten 2 raises and worked for the company for 8 years, training is short and horrible as trainers read from the material with no experience of the department they are training for!!
Salary / Benefits
Working in this company was such a great experience because as a newbie I don’t have experience in the BPO company but yet iqor gave me a chance to be part of their company even though it was just a seasonal it doesn’t feel like I am just a seasonal agent however the times comes that they need to end my service i was very sad not only because I lost my job but the people around there who I may say that I been closed with. I missed working in iqor and I am still trying to apply but i hope it’s regular account.
Salary / Benefits
Management is very understandable and always puts employees first. Decent pay and there are opportunities for raises and bonuses every month. The job can be stressful at tjmes
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Stressful
Salary / Benefits
Working at iQor you really didn't have much choice in scheduling. They kinda just place you on the schedule and expect you to show up. The job its self is pretty straight forward but can be very frustrating when 85% of your customers calling in are angry. In all I would say the job gets old very quick. The pay could have also been a lot better for what they expect employees to deal with.
Pros
Paid training
Cons
Low pay, Long shifts
Salary / Benefits
This company is hiring out the wood works for customer service agents, no matter how much CSR experience they have. However, that means they're not focused on making sure new hires have sufficient training. Not to mention working from home has been a disaster. Their systems constantly crash and fail. My class was told we would train 3 months and it got cut down to two weeks at the last minute. Then they wanted to cram our heads full or more knowledge and then throw us to the wolves without our first bit of training. It was HORRIBLE!
Pros
Remote work
Cons
Health benefits, bad management, bad training
Salary / Benefits
good good good good .place to work no complaints easy job good people friendly place good management easy work apply apply apply apply spply apply work from home
Salary / Benefits
The people at work are amazing and beautiful. The pay was horrible. Typical day was trouble shooting phone of people who watch poem and either get a virus or run out of data. The best part was the wonderful people I met
Pros
The people who work there are amazing
Cons
Pay sucks
Salary / Benefits
Enjoyed working with my team. No issues with how everything went before the quarantine. However, once the pandemic started, they didn't provide any viable solution for me to work. I was too far away from their suggested shuttle service thus cannot go to work. I have informed my superiors regarding this but they insisted that I just go to the shuttle even though I've informed them that no vehicle is being allowed to travel. I've even sent them a photo showing that the streets have no vehicles, including private vehicles. I suggested that I have a personal computer since they cannot provide a desktop immediately but received no response. Followed up for months with no response. Then, I received a message from my email stating that I was the one who wasn't following up with them and I had been let go. I am severely disappointed with this since I have done my part but was the one who had been made to look bad just to save themselves. Company culture before was great. Enjoyed coming to work everyday but would not recommend people to apply here.
Salary / Benefits
Honestly it’s an easy job but they aren’t very flexible when it comes to scheduling. The management is like a hit or miss. Some are helpful and others will tear you down.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working at iQOR. It is always busy but that makes the time go faster. I really enjoyed interacting with all kinds of people and I liked my co workers
Pros
keeps you busy, young co workers
Cons
Keeping up with weekly & monthly goals
Salary / Benefits
Been working for this company over an year. From start we were told we would make good money on bonuses and get a raise every 3 months. None of that has happened. It is easy to move up in the company but the headaches that come with it after watching my coworkers I wouldn't do it. The turnover rate is so high and it's because of unprofessional people that work here.
Pros
No dress codes
Cons
Short breaks, under paid, poor management, ghetto
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a secured clean spacious work environment. With friendly staff and employees. As a company Iqor has great benefits 401k and room for advancement. Wonderful shift schedule options to suite your preferred shift. Wonderful Cafe with hot food service. I loved it here. Great place to work. I only left for higher pay or I would still be with Iqor!!
Pros
Great Cafe
Salary / Benefits
They show a lot of favorites towards people versus leadership. The ones that work hard and are top performers are always getting yelled at. And they are forcing you to sale sale or you not performing well.
Salary / Benefits
Loved company nice management learned job easy supervisor took time to explain position and training for role. The company as a whole was rewarding great lunch options from food truck
Pros
Great shift
Cons
Not long breaks
  1. Customer Service Representative