iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative349 reviews
Philippines349 reviews

Found 349 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,109 reviews

Its a bit hard regarding with yhe management on the account that we handled. But the support from the managers and supervisors were outstanding. Also they do not pay thatuch but it was great working with iqor.

To many accounts to handle and the salary is TOO LOW as in.

The salary is too low and you handle 16 different accounts without salary increase or additional allowance or bonuses. And in order for you to receive your allowance you need to acquire a certain hours to get.

Pros

easy to apply

Cons

Low salary

Fun and very nice workplace having a good time working and it has a very fast paced environment I learned really well from training and now 8I am very capable in this kind of job

Exhausting and tiring

Working here drained and age me faster than what wine cellars do to a wine. It is so exhausting and having very competitive Tls who doesn't care about your well-being didn't help at all.

Ambitious, doesn't care with their employees, Doesn't compensate well, definitely no work life balance, suffocating, gaslighting, toxic management, lead and working environment

Its okay

Its okay. Very stressful. No time to breathe due to number of calls. Stressful TL. Training is fun, it's like we're on school. Time is every night and unsafe

Productive company

The job security for the new hires is very unstable if you did not reach their quota for each month. For example, if you reach the quota for the first and second month then you failed on the 3rd month you will still be terminated lol. The quota will get higher every month and it is not achievable because not all the customers will accept the loan offer so you'll have to contact up to 2000 customers per shift. The management, if you are handsome or if you are "sipsip" you might have a chance to be stable on this company lol. If you'll be late for 1min, yes you're still late but 1500 will be deducted on your payroll even if you got an overbreak or overlunch lol. Toxic environment, gossips to their co-workers etc. On this pandemic, you will be force to leave and your leave credits will be used then if you don't have enough leave credits you'll be LWOP. It is their strategy to by-pass the 60% employee

Account and teammates are great to work with except for no Work at Home equipment

I love the culture and the people, they're easy to get along with but the lack of towards the needs of the employees like a work from home set up really kills the vibe. I tested for covid twice due to going in and out of the house to report to work and there are still notice for me and the other employees to work at home.

Pros

Great company culture

Cons

Slow action plan of the management

Stressful

Stressful environment, no motivation and the metrics are very hard to get. They are just aiming and praising you for your metrics but not your hard work

Pros

Free lunch when u clock in on time

Cons

Stressful environment

i love working at iqor

Good working environment. Missing my co trainees and my co teammates... I highly recommend this company if u are living here in cavite. Time and vicinity wise.

They do have convenient elevator avoiding stairs

It was a great opportunity working there. I was more exposed to a mixed culture just like a melting pot of all BPO companies. I met a lot of people coming from another sites.

Pros

You can take your lunch at your station

Cons

Break Schedule only 10 mins max.

Best management

Working in this company was such a great experience because as a newbie I don’t have experience in the BPO company but yet iqor gave me a chance to be part of their company even though it was just a seasonal it doesn’t feel like I am just a seasonal agent however the times comes that they need to end my service i was very sad not only because I lost my job but the people around there who I may say that I been closed with. I missed working in iqor and I am still trying to apply but i hope it’s regular account.

Was fun while it lasted

Enjoyed working with my team. No issues with how everything went before the quarantine. However, once the pandemic started, they didn't provide any viable solution for me to work. I was too far away from their suggested shuttle service thus cannot go to work. I have informed my superiors regarding this but they insisted that I just go to the shuttle even though I've informed them that no vehicle is being allowed to travel. I've even sent them a photo showing that the streets have no vehicles, including private vehicles. I suggested that I have a personal computer since they cannot provide a desktop immediately but received no response. Followed up for months with no response. Then, I received a message from my email stating that I was the one who wasn't following up with them and I had been let go. I am severely disappointed with this since I have done my part but was the one who had been made to look bad just to save themselves. Company culture before was great. Enjoyed coming to work everyday but would not recommend people to apply here.

Productive and fun workplace

Friendly yet competitive work environment; workplace culture is okay, I have good managers, team lead, and colleagues, incentive scheme is superb, promotion is achievable especially for performers

Pros

Great Incentives, Salary is good

Pressured an stressful company.

Management is toxic. They see employees as numbers, not as humans. There is a lot of pressure. They don't even care even if it's pandemic and you aren't feeling safe.

Pros

Free grocery or any pakulo.

Cons

Management, they don't care about you.

It is productive and busy at all the time, but what can I say is that I did not enjoy that much staying inside the company. I am okay on how they pay me since I don't have Bachelor Degree, but some people around me is too toxic. But the Supervisor is okay and nice.

Pros

You can sleep at your 1 hour lunch

Cons

The people around you is toxic.

You will develop your communication skills

I can definitely say that working in Iqor developed my communication skills and they will help you grow. The environment is good even though the job is a bit stressful but as long as you can survive atleast a day or two i can say that you will enjoy your time while working

Poor management, stressful environment good pay

No comment. I hate the management. Good salary though. Stressful. Always negative. Not considerate to the agents. Always thinking of scores not the employees.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Management ambiance stressful

productive and fun workplace

The workplace I had in the company was very fun and productive .I learned how to deal with different kinds of people with different attitudes over the phone. I learned also how to handle my stress.I became motivated to do my best because I received a lot of awards and appreciation from my bosses.

Pros

great job offer and benefits

Productive workplace

Good company. However, they need to improve and take good care with their employees. Sometime's they also need to consider requests such as leave of absence and sick leave.

Fun workplace

Great Working environment. Best Workplace. clients managers and supervisors are also great because they know how fo handle people specially when task are stressfull. over all everything is great

Pros

near smoking area

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits