iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Customer Service/Sales Representative

Salary / Benefits
The days off aren't fixed. Seems very underwhelming for most of the employees. There's absolutely no guarantee that you can enjoy a weekend without work. Several times, they will require you to work on off.
Pros
Lots of compensation
Cons
Long hour
Salary / Benefits
Environment is not good, too many toxic people, you will get benefits if you stayed in the company after a year. pay is not okay, some people have bad attitude
Salary / Benefits
Working with Iqor was fun. You will indeed work with great bosses and co workers while having fun and enjoying. Good environment and excellent management.
Salary / Benefits
working and having fun at the same was great, having real friends in this company can make you feel better and besides you wont be able to work in confident if your having doubts about yourself. I can say that I've really enjoyed the agents company
Salary / Benefits
This company will help you to boost your confidence and give you a great a opportunity to enchance your communication skills especially in english language.
Salary / Benefits
supportive management, admin, operations management. offer good training, competitive salary, motivates agents..offer good HMO program. good shifting schedules, offer good compensation to tenured representatives.
Salary / Benefits
Good Company to work with. Career enhancement is fast. Good for starters and those who wanted call center experience. I would recommend this company to fresh graduates and individuals who want to have a permanent job.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a good company. It is like a growing bpo company, they have seasonal accounts, and they hire applicants for a specific period of time. Unfortunately, they don't absorb agents for their regular accounts, they let go of the agents after the ramping.
Pros
Production floor activities, free meals sometimes
Cons
Long hours during ramp
Salary / Benefits
Being with iQor is quite a challenging role because you need to be flexible when they give you tasks and accounts to handle. I learned how to be flexible to whatever working environment I might be assigned and get along easily with my colleagues.
Salary / Benefits
I would say it's a stressful environment. But what can I say, they mostly have a sales account. The benefit and salary is also very little. But otherwise it's a good company to start with since your will be trained thoroughly.
Pros
good company to start with your CSR career
Cons
long hours, stressful environment
  1. Customer Service/Sales Representative