iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Customer Care Specialist in Miramar, FL

Salary / Benefits
The work environment is very high school like, from management to the agents, it was in my opinion very unprofessional. I believe that the pay doesn't compensate for the amount of work given. It's a job and it's income coming in but it's a job I don't see myself being fully committed and willing to stay at. Typical work day would be to log in take calls for customers with device issues and inquiries about their phone bills and rate plans.
Salary / Benefits
IQOR provides paid training and full time employment. The starting wage is 12 hour and you are salary capped at 15 per hour. Their is poor communication and an overall high school mentality. Things change at the drop of the hat, and everything is disorganized. It is always better to work directly for the client, as opposed to a service partner. If you can make it here you can make it anywhere.
Pros
Pay is more than minimum wage, Guarantees 40+ hours, Overtime
Cons
Poor Management, Poor Communication, You are just a number, a low number.
Salary / Benefits
Have little to no help from management. Pay doesn't amount to the work that's required. An immature work environment overall. Too much drama from in and out of the work place.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work was picking up phone calls foe T-Mobile. I learned to deal with angry people without it getting to me. The management was not good. They had no control. My co-workers acted like children. The hardest part of job was pleasing the angry customers. I enjoyed talking to different people from all over the USA.
Pros
The paycheck
Cons
Answering Phones
Salary / Benefits
This job sucked my trainer sucked he's young & likes students he never encouraged the team always made smart remarks of our african American race he basically did what he had to do to get a bonus off of us do your research before you work here the enviorment is not a good 1
Pros
Cons
everything is harsh
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
  1. Customer Care Specialist