iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Credit Analyst

Salary / Benefits
Was a decent company to work for. The training was fine. Lots of information given but no hands on training with systems. The pay isn't great but income is income. Trainers aren't all giving the same information. One trainer will tell you one thing and another will say another on both system and company information. No one seems to know anything.
Salary / Benefits
I started working for IQOR in Tucson, AZ as a Billing Specialist. It was not a typical Call Center environment and it was a more professional insurance setting. I moved to Chandler and was grateful to be able to transfer to the Tempe, AZ location. The Tempe location was quite different. My supervisors were great but the office was not clean. I found a bed bug and showed it to HR and they didn't seem concerned AT ALL. I left and never went back as no one was able to confirm if there was an infestation problem.
Pros
Nice people, diverse, and fun.
Cons
Work environment was not very clean.
Salary / Benefits
It was a easy call center. However, management was not the best. There was lots of favoritism and not much room to advance. But it is a good job it you're not looking for professionalism.