iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Collection Representative in North Charleston, SC

Salary / Benefits
When I took the incoming calls . When in trading we walked around the different floors and shadowed the already hired on people . The not so enjoyable was when we had to go to the lockers they were too small .
Salary / Benefits
It was a job. As long as you do the bare minimum you’ll be able to maintain the job. You have to brown nose and be a favorite in order to move up or to get benefits from supervisor.
Pros
It’s a paying job
Cons
Everything else
Salary / Benefits
This was hands down the worst job I ever had. The company I was contracted under were too cheap to change their caller ID so when we called customers they curse us out because they thought we were scammers. I left work everyday drained mentally and emotionally. After being remote for about 4 months we were told we weren’t getting quarterly reviews for a raise because our stats at home didn’t count. Keep in mind, the work progressively got bigger as time went on. I will never work customer service again due to all mental abuse I dealt with here. Good riddance!
Pros
If you need a job ASAP, they will hire you
Cons
Just about everything else
Salary / Benefits
the people you meet there are fantastic the people you talk to over the phone are monsters most of the time.... so a regular customer service position
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is one of the worst companies i have ever worked for. If you are sick there is such thing as a sick day. You will recieve a point. There is nothing in place for ur job security. I got really sick while pregnant, was really dehydrated and didnt know it. Had to still go into work just so i didnt lose my job. I left and would never consider iqor again. Horrible company and supervisors can do as they please with no backlash. This company is horrible.
Pros
Free services
Cons
Management, no job security
Salary / Benefits
Iqor was one thing when I first started working and became something else by the time I left. A lot of unanswered questions. I was fired for asking those questions and they still have not been answered.
Pros
free lunches, gift cards, contest
Cons
Hidden figures when multiplying money and giving vredit for earnings.
Salary / Benefits
I had a Supervisor and she was a very mean lady and she was lazy at her job, she picked favorites, and she was just plain sad. I liked being on the phone and everything, its just that I wish the trainers were our supervisors.
Pros
nothing
Cons
shorts lunch breaks
Salary / Benefits
Let's start from the beginning..iQor doesn't require a HS diploma or GED. I didn't realize how ghetto this place was because I didn't know anything about the company. I made it a week and walked out on my lunch break. They're basically like a meat grinder..they fire people left and right. I do NOT recommend working for iQor, unless you want to work in a ghetto environment. There's weave/wigs laying the the parking lot (no lie). The pay is $9. lol
Pros
A job until I found another one
Cons
Ghetto, pay, people, training and it's collections.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work clock in log in start taking calls or if you're outbound making calls. I learned I know a lot about cable services and actually enjoy talking about it and that you can't compare all calls centers of course because they are not all the same businesses. Management I was not to fond of but could get past as long as I do my work. Loved my co-worker I feel like I went to work just for them. The hardest part of the job I think was getting help (even though I didn't really need that much). The most enjoyable part beside having fun was the paycheck and the unexpected free lunches we got to show appreciation. Note I did not leave this job by choice.
Pros
The promotion you got for doing a good job and paycheck.
Cons
lack of help.
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoy this job I have great coworkers and my supervisor always pushes me to do my very best.
Pros
Excellent coaching
Cons
Calling customers on Sunday
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Salary / Benefits
great sit down job, wonderful experience working with customers, hardest part trying to get angry customers to pay a bill, management is great depending on supvisor