iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Collection Representative

Salary / Benefits
In my opinion, the primary concern is benefit and bonuses, the benefits are lacking as an agent compared to other call center companies. Not that good but not that bad.
Salary / Benefits
going to work doesn't seem like it, because it is fun and enjoyable. People are friendly and will always gladly help you with everything when it comes to work.
Pros
late at night
Cons
usual work time is at night
Salary / Benefits
They conduct training for newly hired employees in able for them to learn how to handle their job and position. I like working here. In my team, we always enjoy working because our team leader knows how to handle and teach each of us on how we would handle every calls and customer concerns.
Pros
Free lunch if you'd log-in on time, meal and transportation allowance, attendance bonus, with healthcare and insurance
Cons
No cons
Salary / Benefits
enjoyable whenever taking calls especially when i have collected and resolved customers issue/querries. However i have realized team work is very important on achieveing goals not only for ones self. Over all, helping ones self becoming fully aware of responsibilities and being aware on company's rules and program policies are important.
- typical Day at work -collect - no promotion - fun and friendly environment