iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Collection Agent in North Charleston, SC

Salary / Benefits
I work here for a short time. The place is very update and training was awesome. The incentives are good too. However, there were fights in the parking lot and the employees were not professional to say the least.
Salary / Benefits
Pay sucks, not enough break time, your pointed and dismissed for calls out of your control if you do not collect payments. No pro, and health benefits are worthless.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Everything else
Salary / Benefits
It’s the worst company to work for, there is way too much drama in that environment and the supervisors are just as bad as the agents I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE WORK THERE!
Salary / Benefits
I love my coworkers and managers, they are all great people to work with but I am just not a call center person. I like face-to-face interaction. Amazing benefits, I don't even know them all but I know some and they are great. Would recommend to someone looking to try out a call center or with experience in one but wants to try something different.
Salary / Benefits
The hardest part of the job, was having to deal with the customers who call to cause a problem for the agent to stay on the phone way longer than needed. The most enjoyable part of the job was the stationary positions, and the coworkers surrounding.
Salary / Benefits
it has a great workplace culture the people there make it a great place to work and making sure we make each guest day better and resolving any issues they may have
Pros
lunchroom
Cons
30 minute lunch
Salary / Benefits
Iqor helped me in being better in collections but the company over all was confusing in what it wanted. I was told to provide customer service and helped get the customers out of collections which I did, I had my calls monitored by a team lead that hadn't been on phone calls at all.She was brought in from the outside and had no phone center experience at all . Iqor had a point system for keeping track of people who called out. They let a lot of people go over using this system.
Pros
decent people to work with
Cons
points systems for attendance
Salary / Benefits
Nothing is consistent. One week you could be working mornings the next week you could be on nights. If you are late one min they take your bonuses from you. Don't recognize hardworking employees
Salary / Benefits
when you first start they boost your head up for the b.s. what they do not tell you is most of your training isn't in the class room it is on the floor. you do not realize this until you get you first few callers that call and you do not know how to handle the account or how to help the customer. I would not recommend this job to anyone. most of the team leads never been on the phones and they do not know how to deal with the customers either
Salary / Benefits
The best part of the job was the select few phone calls that you get when you really help and give some one a true moment of support, like a true feeling of release and weight off their shoulders. The feeling after those kind of connections with customers are so fulfilling! It makes a difference in peoples lives sometimes, made me feel like I was making a mini difference in the world each time I would have a call like that.
Pros
festive work days
Cons
sanitation of workplace
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is outbound and incoming calls to process payments. Management is solely focused on numbers. The work place culture is all black employees on the phone and all white employee in HR. There is nothing hard about this job.
Pros
Employee appreciation week
Cons
short breaks, benefits, no vacation time, education is not acknowledged
Salary / Benefits
I have only been at Iqor for a short time, but I have felt a family environment since day one. I feel there is room for improvement and advancement as the opportunity to advance is strongly encouraged.
Salary / Benefits
great way to get you into office work. they promise advancement but that is not likely. the company is great to get you started and the turn over rate is very high
Salary / Benefits
This company is awful. In my 7 months with this company I managed to become 1 of 3 top sales agents within the call center after being on the floor just 1 and half months. Never received any write ups, suspensions, or final notices. ALWAYS on time to work. ALWAYS worked 45-60 hours per week. ALWAYS had highest number of sales and collections within in my time and NEVER scored a zero on any of my QA evaluations. So you go figure how I no longer have a job.
Pros
No pros
Cons
To receive an hour lunch you have to be scheduled 13 hours, no significant training available if project changes, no help when asked
Salary / Benefits
This is a good job but I have to find something closer to home. This job isa headache at times dealing with rude customers that yell in your ears.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a call center that when I was first hired I was impressed with their ethics and family first attitude. Iqor has made some changes especially with hiring Team Leads that have no call center experience. I do not believe that I as an adult need to be micro managed. I like my job and helping people but the policy changes make it harder to do my job as I was hired to do it,
Pros
decent starting wages and you can move up to agent status quickly
Cons
lack of communication, point system
Salary / Benefits
Working conditions not good. But helping the customer was the best part of the job for me love it!!. Working at this company was not good for me the environment was not professional at all sometimes you could hear your client because of the noise.
Salary / Benefits
The company has great training and opportunity to grow but does not pay very well. When dealing with inbound, outbound, and collection calls for 11.5 hours per day non stop it can become stressful for such little pay, especially when you have no benefits.
Salary / Benefits
This job is about multitasking, handling pass due accounts with irate customers while doing many different functions on the computer and keeping a professional manner at all times.
Pros
set schedule
Cons
in house politics
Salary / Benefits
Friendly Work environment. They work policy isn't consistent . Constantly changing rules. Strict phone guidelines.
Pros
Equal Opprotunities for promotions and raises.
Cons
The Change in the uniform policy
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot working at iQor, that job taught me how to negotiate payments, relate to the customers and also how to do a normal scripted call flow. I say the most enjoyable part of the job was talking to the customers and putting a smile on their faces.