Here to help

iQor Employee Reviews for Collection Agent

Collection Agent48 reviews
Philippines48 reviews
Salary / Benefits
It was stressful but satisfying, i have learned to be more competitive yet humble, I was only aiming to be a top collector on our team fortunately I became a top collector among all 6 team and I feel great. The management was very good, our team leaders, supervisors and especially our manager was very approachable despite of being strict.
Pros
gift certificate for most number collected, give away such as tumblers or cellphones
Cons
Overtime almost every duty
Salary / Benefits
Working in iQor as collection specialists was indeed a fast paced and competitive kind of work, you got to handle large volume of calls everyday. But the work is manageable.
Salary / Benefits
Being part of a collection agency was great, I was able to enhance my ability to be firm to the customer and let them know the urgency of something that they need to settle. We were able to teach the customer to be more responsible when it comes to their debt and the importance of their credit score.
Salary / Benefits
In this company they o give a competitive salary however career growth would take some time. The workload would be a challenge since they require people to render overtime almost every day.
Salary / Benefits
Compensation werw great espevially for an entry level worker but environment and management is pretty toxic. Mandatory overtimes everyday, delayed incentives, and many more.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of thing in iQor since it is my job and I didn't regret working you guys since I enjoyed working. There is also fun Friday before ending of the week, and a bonus that I really love.
Salary / Benefits
Good, they provide good benefits to the customer. You will get paid on time sometimes a little earlier if the payday was either Saturdays or Sundays. Good environment and happy people.
Salary / Benefits
What I learned from being with Iqor is having a good and caring employer is very important. It doesnt matter if the job has a competitive salary to offer because time will come that the salary wont satisfy the employee anymore
Salary / Benefits
culture was great but management and facilities are not really that good especially the food in the pantry. wish you would work on free wi-fi, and free coffee. gifts and goodies in some collection accounts were the worse. hope you would work on Gift certificates that were good as cash rather than too cheap grocery items
Salary / Benefits
I stayed there for a year being on different shift schedules changing every week. I was expecting a lot since they had a prominent financial account back then but it was pulled out and everything fell out of place.
Salary / Benefits
The Collections Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. This position will report to the Collections Supervisor.

Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.

Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.

Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.

Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.

Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.

Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.

Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.

Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.

Faxes documents to accounts and follow up.
Salary / Benefits
Staying with this company had taught me a lot of things like on how to be more effeicient and on how to communicate well and better to the american customers.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor has good working environment, very conducive buildong and they trained people well with good compensation and salary. They dont force people to work overtime. Working days are only 5 times a week
Pros
They provide food and fare allowance, overtime pay and good incentives
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
This company can help one's personality and characteristic. A good training ground for all the starting employees. Can shape one's potential and skill.
Pros
Free meals
Salary / Benefits
Probably one of the best BPO company I have ever worked for. Though it was just a short period of time, I would say I have developed a set of skills that helped me as an outstanding agent.
Salary / Benefits
i learned how to be patient when it comes to doing collection to people who has debts and also to make them pay for their obligations and giving them bunch of options how to pay.
Salary / Benefits
typical day for a call center agent. management is good, can say nothing bad. although I only work there for 6months.
hardest part of the job is making yourself awake from 5am-7am because that's the time where you really feel sleepy. but overall the working environment is good and people there are friendly and energetic.
Pros
free transpo
Salary / Benefits
i worked in the company for 4 years and i really had enjoyed working in the company. they have good salary which is flexible enough based on how you contribute good service at your job.
Pros
complete facilites
Cons
fixed 8hrs
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work was very tiring they've even let us work 10hours before.It says on the contract that no mandatory over time however not followed by the management. I learned that it is more fun and convenient to work at home without any boss.Management was good at first month and eventually get worst. They were considerate however it felt like they relly don'tcare about their employee. I'm just being honest anyway. Workplace is fine,everything was fine except from the gossip that may ruin the worker's focus to work. The hardest part of the job is that you need to get forced by management to work knowing that there should not be any mandatory overtime. Going to work even if its your Birthday or holidays.For 1 year i have not experience team building.The most enjoyable part of the job is when you have the best supervisor and everytime i log out from work.
Pros
Hmo
Salary / Benefits
when i was in iqor its fun my work mates and bosses are good the company safety and regulations is always followed at all times
and the management in that company is very nice i dont have nothing to say about this company
Salary / Benefits
Overall rating is good. A fun and exciting place to work at. Management cares for their agents. I didn't want to leave, but I just had to at that time.