iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Collection Agent

Collection Agent59 reviews
Philippines59 reviews

Found 59 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,109 reviews

Collaborative when it comes to team activity and a convenient work place since there is a recreational activities

It was stressful but satisfying, i have learned to be more competitive yet humble, I was only aiming to be a top collector on our team fortunately I became a top collector among all 6 team and I feel great. The management was very good, our team leaders, supervisors and especially our manager was very approachable despite of being strict.

Pros

gift certificate for most number collected, give away such as tumblers or cellphones

Cons

Overtime almost every duty

My Assessment

Stressful environment that you need to hit a specific quota or target. What makes me stay is the colleagues that I worked with although they are far away.

Fast paced and very competitive

Working in iQor as collection specialists was indeed a fast paced and competitive kind of work, you got to handle large volume of calls everyday. But the work is manageable.

Being part of a collection agency was great

Being part of a collection agency was great, I was able to enhance my ability to be firm to the customer and let them know the urgency of something that they need to settle. We were able to teach the customer to be more responsible when it comes to their debt and the importance of their credit score.

Hardest part of the job

In this company they o give a competitive salary however career growth would take some time. The workload would be a challenge since they require people to render overtime almost every day.

with good working environment

Condusive for working. Thepantry is clean and offers different menu but quite expensive. My colleagues are friendly, hardworking and efficient. Always try to learn more so as to hit the goal.

Forced ot, delayed incentives.

Compensation werw great espevially for an entry level worker but environment and management is pretty toxic. Mandatory overtimes everyday, delayed incentives, and many more.

productive

I learned a lot of thing in iQor since it is my job and I didn't regret working you guys since I enjoyed working. There is also fun Friday before ending of the week, and a bonus that I really love.

Salary is not a problem.

Good, they provide good benefits to the customer. You will get paid on time sometimes a little earlier if the payday was either Saturdays or Sundays. Good environment and happy people.

What I learned

What I learned from being with Iqor is having a good and caring employer is very important. It doesnt matter if the job has a competitive salary to offer because time will come that the salary wont satisfy the employee anymore

productive and fun work area

culture was great but management and facilities are not really that good especially the food in the pantry. wish you would work on free wi-fi, and free coffee. gifts and goodies in some collection accounts were the worse. hope you would work on Gift certificates that were good as cash rather than too cheap grocery items

Productive and fun to work.

Everyday is a productive day at work and we are showered with proper training that help us to widen our knowledge and abilities on our work. I have learned work ethics and discipline at work. The management is 100% fair to its employees. I did not see any thing that is hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job are the parties and bonuses that are given to us when we achieve excellent job.

Pros

Free Lunch, Allowances and Bonuses

Cons

It was fun while it lasted

I stayed there for a year being on different shift schedules changing every week. I was expecting a lot since they had a prominent financial account back then but it was pulled out and everything fell out of place.

enjoyable

The Collections Specialist is responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. This position will report to the Collections Supervisor. Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts. Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations. Resolves client-billing problems and rescues accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner. Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates. Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management. Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports. Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements. Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts. Faxes documents to accounts and follow up.

Staying with this company had taught me a lot of things like on how to be more effeicient and on how to communicate well and better to the american customers.

Good working environment

Iqor has good working environment, very conducive buildong and they trained people well with good compensation and salary. They dont force people to work overtime. Working days are only 5 times a week

Pros

They provide food and fare allowance, overtime pay and good incentives

Cons

Na

It was my bread and butter before.

I learned a lot from this company. They gave me a chance to work with them without any experience in collection. I worked with wonderful people and supportive supervisor.

Pros

Incentives

With karaoke and pc's

This company can help one's personality and characteristic. A good training ground for all the starting employees. Can shape one's potential and skill.

Pros

Free meals

An amazing experience

Probably one of the best BPO company I have ever worked for. Though it was just a short period of time, I would say I have developed a set of skills that helped me as an outstanding agent.

It is a good company.

Based on my personal experience, they let their employees worked for longer hours. Sometimes, we can't even have our breaks on time due to large volumes of calls.

what i learned

i learned how to be patient when it comes to doing collection to people who has debts and also to make them pay for their obligations and giving them bunch of options how to pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits