iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Collection Agent

Salary / Benefits
It was stressful but satisfying, i have learned to be more competitive yet humble, I was only aiming to be a top collector on our team fortunately I became a top collector among all 6 team and I feel great. The management was very good, our team leaders, supervisors and especially our manager was very approachable despite of being strict.
Pros
gift certificate for most number collected, give away such as tumblers or cellphones
Cons
Overtime almost every duty
Salary / Benefits
Its ok to work for this company if you just wants to do it just because, there are a lot of gaps with the necessary tools for achieve your goals! Also a lot of favoritism! Friendly environment but this company do not pay what they offer!
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
No paid holidays
Salary / Benefits
Pay sucks, not enough break time, your pointed and dismissed for calls out of your control if you do not collect payments. No pro, and health benefits are worthless.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Everything else
Salary / Benefits
This company is like most corporate cultures, they really don't care about those who don't try to kiss the proverbial backside of management. They decided to become competitive and pay everyone the same wage across the board, except me. Now we are not supposed to know how much others make, so all I could do was hint. Finally 6 mos later, they realized their mistake and i was compensated a whopping 3 mos back pay. Then COVID happened and I was furloughed, for 4 weeks, then got an email that I was going to be furloughed for 'at least' 30 days. During this second 30 days, I grew ill. They reported me as refusing work to UI, and told me to apply for short term disability, who denied me as they reported me as no longer working. So here I am, unable to get unemployment or disability. This company is shady, please beware, unless you're one of the proverbial backside kissers, then you'll be fine.
Pros
free parking
Cons
Short breaks, they don't fight for you, they get into your social media and then talk to you about it. The pay sucks, raises are worse. Too many cons to name.
Salary / Benefits
this is a decent call center, the job isnt hard, pretty easy. co workers were very into making friends which was a good and bad thing. managers are there to help though
Salary / Benefits
nothing to say but got to kiss but to get into this job & then the hmjob takes 8 for granted & sends u home anger & stressed out that even if u have health issues they don't care . And mangers think they can talk to u any kind of way or try to get u fired.
Salary / Benefits
Stressful environment that you need to hit a specific quota or target. What makes me stay is the colleagues that I worked with although they are far away.
Salary / Benefits
Relaxed atmosphere. Must have people skills and approach every call with a plan. Example: Have 2-3 different payment plans going in to the conversation.
Pros
Three days off a week, if you work for Navient (Student Loans)
Cons
Short breaks and lunch for 10 hour days
Salary / Benefits
As with any collections agency the customers calling in were almost always aggressive as soon as the conversation started. I would not work for the company again.
Pros
Cons
Rude customers, and company did not have the best intentions for the employees.
Salary / Benefits
the people at this company are great. training was great. the only think i was disapointed with was not being able to have a growing pay rate. the pay was one hourly rate
Salary / Benefits
I worked there many years ago. Training was a joke. Management was quick and eager to stab you in the back. Application process was so unprofessional. One question(s) was do you have a Facebook account? How many friends do you have. Like really? That's my personal life, not my professional life. This is not fabricated in any way shape or form. Maybe things have changed there but I can tell you for a FACT that they have a VERY HIGH turn over rate for a reason. They also called me back that same day to hire me. That should have been a warning sign. You are basically doing collections for major Fortune 500 companies which I will not mention. Not recommended. If a employer is quick to offer you a position then there is a very bad reason why. Just stay away and move on. Again, this is not a lie this is all facts. I used to work there.
Pros
None.
Cons
Everything.
Salary / Benefits
Extremely unprofessional, no opportunities for advancement, poor management. Would not recommend for long term. High turnover rate and I definitely see why!
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a really great place to work with great pay and also paid training. The training is really helpful and insightful. The managers are really great and willing to help and be patient with new hires.
Salary / Benefits
this job is the worst of the worst. rules changes everyday making it impossible for you to be successful. under paid and under appreciated. they literally want you to be a robot but yet have the best customer service skills. you train one way then come to the floor and it totally different. the bonus structure is ridiculous. no matter how hard you work, you’ll never get it. this job doesn’t deserve ANYONE. they’ll promise you so many open shifts during training and hiring process but never give them to you . they’ll sit you wherever no matter what your situation may be. UNPROFESSIONAL
Salary / Benefits
It’s the worst company to work for, there is way too much drama in that environment and the supervisors are just as bad as the agents I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE WORK THERE!
Salary / Benefits
They want peoples money. Period. You must call at LEAST 300 people a day to collect...No heart... If you need a different schedule, too bad. If you need to leave early, it is not going to happen. The people come in at the rate of about 120 new members a month... and the same amount leave or are fired.
Salary / Benefits
Not a productive or management friendly Co. to go to work for. Long hours on Weekends. Culture is alright. Everyone fights for space in their refridgerators. Too crowded work space.
Pros
Sort of Flexible schedule
Cons
Terrible customers dealing with their Credit cards.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot about collections. Only reason that I left is because closed the Arizona office. I enjoyed working there but unfortunately they had to close the shop.
Salary / Benefits
The hourly pay is very low for this day and age to be honest. However it is a great starter call center to get the experience you need to your call center career!
Salary / Benefits
I have worked at several different call centers and Iqor is one of the best. The training is terrible but it does encourage you to collaborate with your colleagues. Management is good. Work environment can be very stressful but we are a team and we work well together.
Salary / Benefits
Working in iQor as collection specialists was indeed a fast paced and competitive kind of work, you got to handle large volume of calls everyday. But the work is manageable.