iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative in North Charleston, SC

Salary / Benefits
Just curious as to why the hourly pay has gone down. It used to pay $13.25 and I got paid $14/hour. A lot of drama amongst the younger employees. Was told no Iphones, but they still managed to sneak them in. The training was very fadt-paced, so make sure you take good notes and sit up front so you can hear the instructors.
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work. Training was a breeze & the people were nice. Nesting ended up being longer than I thought it would be; however, it is a lot to learn.
Salary / Benefits
It was a job to provide for my family. I worked with good people and enjoyed the experience. I learned a lot and appreciate everything that I learned.
Salary / Benefits
U r treated like a rat worker supervisors are never around u are told different ways to do things but supervisors they do not follow the rules of their partner att
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Long hours dirty bathrooms supervisors are not helpful
Salary / Benefits
They were a strict sometimes laid back environment, they had a game room. They had a place where you could buy food that wasn't out of a vending machine.
Pros
free games
Cons
strict, short breaks, and mean people
Salary / Benefits
went in iQor making 9.00 a hour left making 11.75 so its a good place to make money. no drama but thats depending on the team you work with. but i wouldnt go back
Pros
pay
Cons
angry customers
Salary / Benefits
Learn how to work at a call center. Learn the laws for bill collecting. Learn how to sympathize with and talk to customers. Learn how to multitask while on the phone.
Cons
long hours, better pay, management
Salary / Benefits
Working at iqor was pretty cool and decent. Eventhough you had some very rude customers but you have to have patience dealing with customers like that. I use to love when I get customer recognition it makes me feels like Im getting my job done the right way.
Salary / Benefits
I loved working at Iqor and if I am ever living in a closer area to work at an Iqor, they will be my first choice. The only reason I had to leave Iqor was because of personal living arrangements.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a very structured and competitive work environment . It’s very fast paced but fun . Coworkers and managers always try to work with you if help is needed .
Pros
Scheduling, Pay, Benefits
Cons
Breaks, Fast Paced .
Salary / Benefits
great place to work the pay was very good and very organized the training was very helpful management was great everything about the job was very fun if you needed help they would be more than happy to help
Salary / Benefits
Fast paced work environment, flexible schedule, overtime available and sometimes mandatory. Hours at times can be based on call volume which can slow down available work hours.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working her the pace is relaxed, the mangement is awesome and the really care about the employees. I enjoyed my coworkers and the conversations that we have the are very supportive
Salary / Benefits
Working with this company is great depending on the department you applied to they are broken in to different companies. The company that I worked for was constantly changing and stressful.
Pros
Insurance, 40 hours.
Cons
Short breaks 30 minute lunch not paid for
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at iQor was basically being on the phone and sitting down. I learned to be very patient with customers, even when they were upset. The management there is very awesome. The only thing I did not like about the environment is that there wasn't enough structure. The hardest part about the job is dealing with the customers when they're upset. The most enjoyable part was the rewards they gave every month.
Pros
great pay
Cons
poor structure
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is a great place to work for starter job. There is always room to grow within the company at Iqor and they'll be more than happy to help you with getting to the position you want. The starting pay is not as high as it should be but it is something that you can work with.
Salary / Benefits
The culture at Iqor is always rapidly changing. Iqor is an exuberant job with many challenges each and every day. Everyday is a brand new experience rather that be with co-workers or something new to learn about the job. That is the culture of Iqor
Pros
Bonuses, Overtime
Cons
Insurance, Infractions, Breaks
Salary / Benefits
The cost of health insurance is too high at the company and the rate of pay was too low, the environment is a fun place to work and most of the supervisors are great to work with
Salary / Benefits
fun and perfect inside job on the phone and computer all shift you meet alot of new people management was awesome and you got bonus and alot of other cool things
Salary / Benefits
Very fast paced environment. Must be very detail oriented while reviewing accounts. The environment itself is fun and upbeat. Always awarding the employees in some form or fashion. Management is amazing! Recently added on a game room for employees to enjoy on our breaks.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
Sometimes there was team meetings. I was on a outbound team meaning we only called out to customers. Since we started calling out so early 89% of the customers were always grumpy and refused to pay! Two short breaks one 45min. No fun even thou they tried it was just such a negative vibe.