iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative in Miramar, FL

Salary / Benefits
Working at Iqor was not a pleasant experience. They have a high turn around. Management changes often. The environment is not professional at all. When you ask for assistance from higher up they treat you bad .
Pros
Decent pay
Salary / Benefits
If you’re interested in a professional environment, stay away. It’s a lot of work politics and favoritism. I did enjoy the ability of putting in time to leave work on necessary days.
Salary / Benefits
Some of the associate working there are pleasant to be around. The requirements of the job are unfair to the employees. Its not best job seeking a career for higher employment.
Salary / Benefits
I greatly enjoy working for IQor. Structure and culture is phenomenal.Management is very understanding and kind. Its clear from your first day that the company cares and values their employees.
Pros
Company Culture is Excellent
Salary / Benefits
They didn’t want to work around my class schedule and also the job is draining itself no life & pay is ok if you don’t have real bills and benefits is
Salary / Benefits
The pay is bad and you barely get anything. The hours are long and the breaks are short. Calls are the same and they come back to back. This job gets tireless after a while.
Benefits
Cons
Pay, Hours, & Supervisor
Salary / Benefits
Loved working here because of the people I got to meet. The managers were cool also, and gave you chances. But overall, you’re still a number at that place and can get fired out of nowhere. The call volume can be hectic as well, depending on what account you’re on. The pay is horrible and can take awhile to hit 12.00 because of the metrics they expect from you. They don’t do pay arrangements regardless of your experience. I haven’t work there since 2016 and I am not planning on going back. But I don’t regret it because it was a great experience.
Pros
The people
Cons
Pay and shift bids every quarter
Salary / Benefits
Helping customer with getting them a replcement phone for thier lost, damage or stolen phone and even with itech problems, charging to thier credit cardsthe cost for the replacement.
Salary / Benefits
The place and culture are both fun and great for the employees. The learning process starts off slow but it is all valuable information. Management is great. Nothing is really hard about the job. The most enjoyable part of this job is how safe it is.
Salary / Benefits
IQOR is a nice place to work coming directly out of high school. IQOR gives great training tips and allow you to make money all at once. IQOR is also good f you were laid off of a job.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is overall a good place to work at but management is not the best and the statistics they expect everyone to meet is absurd. If your in need of a job they will definitely be hiring, turnover rate is high.
Pros
Hours, Lunch, events
Cons
Management, workload, statistics
Salary / Benefits
Iqor takes care of the employees and everyone is like family there. They offer overtime, great incentives, and you accumulate vacation every pay period.
Salary / Benefits
First off, they have you do all them hours but don’t pay you enough. It’s like a high school. Always drama. The supervisors be trying to talk to the agents. So unprofessional. You have to work your way up to get a raise and it’s not easy to do so. They are so strict. Firing people for EVERYTHING. They use a lot of profanity. Supervisors does not to do their jobs unless the main boss is on the floor. They whole call center just so slack.
Pros
You get call center experience
Cons
Everything else.
Salary / Benefits
everything they teach you in training don't really apply once you get on the floor. You basically are on your own until you get a sup call and then the sup don't want to take the call. poor sups and management
Pros
unlimited overtime, good pay once you get out of training
Cons
breaks, poor management
Salary / Benefits
I loved working for Iqor and it was a great career advancement for me. I learned how to speak with customers in a certain tone while being nice and firm at the sametime.
Salary / Benefits
This company has great benefits for their employees as well, they train you to be a perfect customer care agent and they are very family oriented as well.
Salary / Benefits
The job is very fast paced and stat oriented. The job does not necessarily balance with your school life. The hardest part of the job is that the customer seek things that we are unable to proceed with at times. The work place culture is up and down. The most enjoyable part of the job is lunch and when it is time to go home.
Pros
1 hour lunch, great pay
Cons
Alot of fustration, so much to learn, so little time to get through the material, job rules change everyday
Salary / Benefits
This was the best job I wish I can work for them again but I think that you can only work for them three times a year. Workplace culture is awesome. The most enjoyable part was I get to learn everyday working there no matter what I did even if I went there on my day off.
Salary / Benefits
pay was good and sowers the hours, please don't work here if you have other obligations or a second job, overtime was plenty and hours were LONG. management was very nice
Salary / Benefits
if you like to get paid to sit down and talk on the phone all day this is the perfect job. this job was actually a good job to have but i personally didnt like sitting down and taking calls all day. and majority of the calls coming in were rude sprint customers who would curse you out without even explaining why they were calling. i personally believe i had the best supervisor in there. and there is always incentives for agents who get 9's or 10's on their surveys and sometimes just because. some of the people are nice but many others are filled with drama.
Pros
free food, cash incentives, overtime, easy job
Cons
sitting, rude customers
Salary / Benefits
I started at this job as a freshman in college and it was good at first. I worked for Verizon and we get a chance to get a raise every month whether .25 or .50 cents up until you reach $11 then it changes to every three months. They offer a lot of overtime which is a plus but supervisors were racist if you weren't Hispanic and they overwork the employees. They sometime offer extra money if you work overtime but from my personal experience there has been numerous times where I did the overtime but didn't get the extra money!! And if you complain about it they will claim to look into it but it never happens. The job became overwhelming for me and i had to quit. Oh and the company itself is a scam.
Pros
Lots of overtime (based on your department)
Cons
Everything else
  1. Call Center Representative