Here to help

iQor Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Call Center Representative109 reviews
Philippines109 reviews
Salary / Benefits
The time when I worked there, there were no annual check up for the employees and staff. The food at the canteen is not healthy and this is one of the reason why some employees get sick. Smoking area is unhealthy also and it is located near the main entrance of the building.
Pros
Very rare to have free meals.
Cons
long stressful hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Since it was my first time having a job on BPO company, I've had a hardtime keeping up with the work schedules but as days past by
I positively learned a lot and by "time management" i genuinely enjoyed the work.

Though the management is a bit strict in a lot of rules but usually the employees respect them and the management is doing a good job along side with the newbies/employees.

The workplace culture is too formal but it does help the integrity of the company.

The hardest part of the job is when where having a system log and "honestly" having an irritated customer but its too frequent.

The happier part of the job is when we have a lovely customer's and if we hear those lovely compliments from them.

From the time being employed on my previous job i enjoyed a lot, the over all experience and specially with the right compensation.
Salary / Benefits
Paying attention on whats customers need and wants is the only thing to have a beetee calls and successful calls. Having along patient is important on having a calls.
Salary / Benefits
Great working enviroment but l the incentives are not good as well as the management. However that is still depending on the account that you are in and my account is on credit one bank so I think the management on that account is the only problem.
Salary / Benefits
I had learned and improve my communication skill in English. Also able to do multitasking. The workplace was fun. The hardest part of the job is when its already the dead end and unable to provide alternative solution. Due to company policy.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
It a must company that i will give you a career growth.
Flexibility and team work. Fast thinking and computer literature.

English proficiency it will give you a good practice..

Customer service it required as well
Salary / Benefits
this company accepts an applicant without any experience in their field. The company is very accommodating and provide good training for the employee.
same with days ive work for this company since day 1
how to conince people

management is good

workplace is good also

hardest part is to hear bad words from the customers

enjoy when i talked jolly people
Pros
free coffee
Cons
no overtime
Salary / Benefits
Their management was good, but not all there accounts was offering regularization, i dint know if they offer that, there accounts offer for contractual only.
Pros
perks
Cons
Night shift
Salary / Benefits
I learned to control my emotions in terms of talking to the customer over the phone. The hardest part of the job is talking to a customer rant.A typical day at work is not that boring because of the customers we talk over the phone, there are different types of customers that we talk over the line.
Salary / Benefits
The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing. The only issue I had was that, being a call center environment, it was a bit difficult to get notice even after a few months of being a top rep.
Pros
residents feeling needed
Cons
residents passing away
Salary / Benefits
English only is the one policy at the company. We sales through phone, we giving a very good product and service to valued clients. Ang we gave enthusiasm ang memorable experience.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
It is fun there. Happy work place. The management is well trained. Employees and employee both have respect for one another. Nice ambiance that will give you much energy to work more.
Pros
Easy to adapt environment
Cons
Long hours of driving
Salary / Benefits
Work in shifting hours. I learn more to practice my English speaking skills. Workplace is highly cold and surround by different nice people. The hardest part of the job is you wake at night and then your sleep at morning. The most enjoyable part of the job is enjoy mingle with my friends at work e cause they are nice.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Answering inbound calls and doing outbound calls.

Learned a lot about security process of cards and how it works. The management provides very good training. Hardest is graveyard shift, easiest is the job itself.
Pros
Lots of benefits and incentive programs
Cons
Late night shifts
Salary / Benefits
Very good management and I learned a lot specially in manipulating computers. The Training team taught us how to speak English fluently. The hardest part of the job is whenever our client is having some problems with their accounts and they keep on shouting, yelling and saying foul words over the phone and ofcourse the most enjoyable part of the job is whenever we resolve the client's issues.
Pros
Competitive salary and comission
Salary / Benefits
i love my workmates and love my salary at the same time, my account sprint is a very toxic account but a lot of money at the same time... but i love how stressful it is as long I am being paid right ;)
Pros
free pizza everytime our tam is on top of the list among the floor ;)
Salary / Benefits
iqor was my best work experience, they give full benefits allowances and salary, iqor was linient job, the magement are nice work place are also nice
Pros
meal allowance
Salary / Benefits
iQor was a place for growth and skill development. The pay was fair for the work I did. Their incentives and bonuses were good as well. It was a well managed company.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
inconsistent schedules
Salary / Benefits
What i learned about being with this 3 companies is that anyone can learn. Anyone can do more. That anyone can do better.

Harsest part was celebrating holidays without your family at home. Fun part is youll always find home in your team mates.
Pros
Insurance was good, benifts too
Cons
Better management
Salary / Benefits
Queue calls. Toxic environment. Good for enhancing communicating skills. Enjoyable part of the job is dealing with different types of people everyday.
Pros
Career advancement
Cons
Low salary