iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Call Center Representative126 reviews
Philippines126 reviews

Found 126 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,109 reviews

Plenty of opportunities for career advancement

IQOR is a great place to start your BPO career. While they may accomodate newbies, there will be no spoonfeeding. You will get every opportunity to hone your skills thanks to their excellent trainers.

Pros

Generous incentives, Digital onboarding (may vary site to site), Stellar training program, Relocation bonus

Cons

Low base compensation for agents

Its very easy to get into as someone with no experience.

I recommend it as a starter job. The healthcare is pretty good but lacks coverage when it comes to mental health. Your peers will be good but the upper management and clinic's staff is hard to get along with.

Pros

Weekly free lunches, shuttle

Cons

Night shift, no mental health benefits

Fun place to work

Fun and exciting place to work. There’s always new things to learn that you will look forward. Team mates are helpful and friendly. No criticism and you can be what you want.

Pros

Free snacks, shuttle

Cons

Call center is mostly at nighshift

Poor management in almost all level

No career advancement if you don't have a friend who is a supervisor that is a friend with your manager. It is very hard to please some manager that only thinks in their perspective and not on the perspective of their staff. Relationship with management and agent is a no no but HR and sometimes the boss is ignoring it. It is even posted sometimes in management and still has no consequence.

Pros

Work from home set up

Cons

Bad management

Competitive

Almost all agents are very Competitive when it comes to Taking calls and they are all fluent english speakers... I cant imagine how did I enter this kind of Job at all.

Pros

Free Playing Of Ps5

Cons

Long calls

Challenging but rewarding job

Iqor is one of the best company i have worked for. They have a very competitive salary, nice incentives as well as long as you work hard, i mean, company pays you well. Friendly working ambiance and stress free environment.

Pros

Free transportation(shuttle service)

fun place to work

it is quite fun and learnable. has good environment and very approachable members and most especially, it can give better experience for a first timer person.

Productive and stressful workplace

The time when I worked there, there were no annual check up for the employees and staff. The food at the canteen is not healthy and this is one of the reason why some employees get sick. Smoking area is unhealthy also and it is located near the main entrance of the building.

Pros

Very rare to have free meals.

Cons

long stressful hours of work

Since it was my first time having a job on BPO company, I've had a hardtime keeping up with the work schedules but as days past by I positively learned a lot and by "time management" i genuinely enjoyed the work. Though the management is a bit strict in a lot of rules but usually the employees respect them and the management is doing a good job along side with the newbies/employees. The workplace culture is too formal but it does help the integrity of the company. The hardest part of the job is when where having a system log and "honestly" having an irritated customer but its too frequent. The happier part of the job is when we have a lovely customer's and if we hear those lovely compliments from them. From the time being employed on my previous job i enjoyed a lot, the over all experience and specially with the right compensation.

It is a great place to work period.

It is a great place to work and learn. Everything is in a system that is easy to follow. everyone has a respect that makes you go to work. the only thing is the salary. If it is enough then ill go back to where I work before

Learned how to pay attention on the Customers

Paying attention on whats customers need and wants is the only thing to have a beetee calls and successful calls. Having along patient is important on having a calls.

Great working environtment but...

Great working enviroment but l the incentives are not good as well as the management. However that is still depending on the account that you are in and my account is on credit one bank so I think the management on that account is the only problem.

Fun workplace

I had learned and improve my communication skill in English. Also able to do multitasking. The workplace was fun. The hardest part of the job is when its already the dead end and unable to provide alternative solution. Due to company policy.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Flexibility and productivity in the floor

It a must company that i will give you a career growth. Flexibility and team work. Fast thinking and computer literature. English proficiency it will give you a good practice.. Customer service it required as well

I learned a lot of thing

this company accepts an applicant without any experience in their field. The company is very accommodating and provide good training for the employee.

its fine

same with days ive work for this company since day 1 how to conince people management is good workplace is good also hardest part is to hear bad words from the customers enjoy when i talked jolly people

Pros

free coffee

Cons

no overtime

Fun Workplace

Their management was good, but not all there accounts was offering regularization, i dint know if they offer that, there accounts offer for contractual only.

Pros

perks

Cons

Night shift

Productive and fun with billiard table in the cafeteria

I learned to control my emotions in terms of talking to the customer over the phone. The hardest part of the job is talking to a customer rant.A typical day at work is not that boring because of the customers we talk over the phone, there are different types of customers that we talk over the line.

Fun place to work, hard to get noticed.

The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing. The only issue I had was that, being a call center environment, it was a bit difficult to get notice even after a few months of being a top rep.

Pros

residents feeling needed

Cons

residents passing away

More exciting and fun place

English only is the one policy at the company. We sales through phone, we giving a very good product and service to valued clients. Ang we gave enthusiasm ang memorable experience.

Pros

Free lunches

Fun workplace

It is fun there. Happy work place. The management is well trained. Employees and employee both have respect for one another. Nice ambiance that will give you much energy to work more.

Pros

Easy to adapt environment

Cons

Long hours of driving

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits