iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

Salary / Benefits
The time when I worked there, there were no annual check up for the employees and staff. The food at the canteen is not healthy and this is one of the reason why some employees get sick. Smoking area is unhealthy also and it is located near the main entrance of the building.
Pros
Very rare to have free meals.
Cons
long stressful hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Working at Iqor was not a pleasant experience. They have a high turn around. Management changes often. The environment is not professional at all. When you ask for assistance from higher up they treat you bad .
Pros
Decent pay
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is one of the best company i have worked for. They have a very competitive salary, nice incentives as well as long as you work hard, i mean, company pays you well. Friendly working ambiance and stress free environment.
Pros
Free transportation(shuttle service)
Salary / Benefits
This company appears to be on the ball. The managers ans supervisors appear to be genuinely interested in the health and happiness of the employees placed in their charge and have a vested interest in their success.
Pros
Good manager, good people team to work with
Cons
Short lunches and breaks
Salary / Benefits
Some of the associate working there are pleasant to be around. The requirements of the job are unfair to the employees. Its not best job seeking a career for higher employment.
Salary / Benefits
This is not the type of company you want to work for. They don't consider their employees , you'll be working every week end and you will do all the 12-9 shifts. If you want to take a break to go to the bathroom , they won't pay for the time you left. Avoid this place if you want to save your mental health.
Salary / Benefits
IQor is very much a good company to be under great pay great benefits management is very good they give you no hassle. Work at your own past own office
Salary / Benefits
Pay sucks, no flexible hours, angry customers. No chance for advancement. No parking, calls are mostly escalated and supervises still expect you to pitch sales.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
short breaks, low pay
Salary / Benefits
Bad experience!! Rushed training, hire mostly family and friends, and expect you to know a lot of information in a very short time. Will write you up for not meeting merits, which are almost impossible to meet. Starting pay is $12/hr, then $13/hr after training which people in my class and previous classes are still not getting paid the $13/hr as promised.
Pros
Cons
Rushed training, Managers keep who they want, You are chained to your work station, Would not recommend unless you are desperate, There are much better call center jobs, Don't do it!! You have been warned!!
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work. Training was a breeze & the people were nice. Nesting ended up being longer than I thought it would be; however, it is a lot to learn.
Salary / Benefits
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at iQor is bad.....the pay is not good at all for the amount of stress the job causes..it is very high stress!!!!!
Salary / Benefits
I was constantly being pushed to do more, they don't care if you are sick or have ill family members, no paid holidays, you get minimum credit for pto time and you have to make a percentage that goes up every month to earn a bonus. They aren't a great company to work for.
Salary / Benefits
I greatly enjoy working for IQor. Structure and culture is phenomenal.Management is very understanding and kind. Its clear from your first day that the company cares and values their employees.
Pros
Company Culture is Excellent
Salary / Benefits
I love my job at iQor it is very respected company with great staff. I would recommend anyone who enjoy satisfying others for this job. Very flexible and very understanding management team.
Salary / Benefits
Nice place to work, I left because I was starting school, it was okay but it wasn’t very organized or professional and too far. Breaks were very short and went to fast along with lunch. Also customers yelling and screaming at you but of course it’s customer service, gotta have thick skin. I wouldn’t recommend staying to long, very high turnover rate.
Pros
No weekends, closed on holidays
Cons
Short breaks, short lunch, distance
Salary / Benefits
Iqor Is really a good environment to work in , very peaceful , loving , caring . The management is also wonderful . It’s ok to speak your mind it’s okay to have an opinion .
Salary / Benefits
OverallMy experience working at iQor was great the co workers and staff was amazing. They did daily gifts and Free foodS. They even did team competitions. The management staff ain’t meant to friends with do your job and go home.
Salary / Benefits
I don't know yet. From my recent experience. It seems like a great environment. I just feel like everyone has their own opinion. Donuts up to be to create my own.
Salary / Benefits
The job itself can be a bit stressful if you have issues dealing with people who are less than pleased with a particular situation. But turning their attitude around or letting it roll off your back becomes something that is easy to do.More than that, I absolutely loved the management and training team at the Altoona, PA location. Every step of the way, they were all very supportive. Even when I had to quarantine because of possible Covid exposure, they worked with me to either establish work at home protocols or an acceptable return date.What really made me decide that this is a wonderful workplace is when I decided this type of work isn't exactly for me. None of the managers or trainers attempted to coerce me into staying (as I was afraid they might). I really appreciated that, because as a people pleaser I absolutely would have caved and stayed. The person I spoke with about this situation was very understanding and supportive of my decision.
Salary / Benefits
it is quite fun and learnable. has good environment and very approachable members and most especially, it can give better experience for a first timer person.
Salary / Benefits
Great vibes and people . Fun work place and lots of hours . Lots of PTO and a fast paced environment. Helps build communication skills. Keeps employers steady
  1. Call Center Representative