iQor

iQor Employee Reviews for Agent in North Charleston, SC

Salary / Benefits
typical day just come in. get logged in and take calls and help the customer with their concerns. management can be better. haredest part was getting a talkative customer off the line because we had a talk time to beat no more than 6 minutes per call. most enjoyable part was making my customers happy.
Pros
easy to advance
Cons
everyone not on same policy rules
Salary / Benefits
Working at Iqor was enjoyable It is a constant flow of calls. Supervisors and co-workers are extremely helpful. For the most part the most challenging part of the job is the ability to obtain the monthly bonus. Customer experience is good requires patience.,
Salary / Benefits
Call center is not for me. Didn’t feel like a employee felt like a number or statistics. Didn’t feel as though we had enough practice training before taking live calls.
Salary / Benefits
very unprofessional environment. The management consistently violates policy. The new hire on-bording experience was a nightmare and there were a lot of lies in the beginning to get people in the door. I would not have left my previous job if I had know working at iqor would have been so stressful.
Pros
free tmobile sim
Cons
everything else
Salary / Benefits
Iqor is not a good place to work. They will change your schedule with a day notice. They are very inconsiderate. The managers and supervisors only think about themselves. Iqor does not show there employees appreciation at all. There is nothing fun about working here. Iqor has been in business for years and they refuse to remodel there building so employees can work in a safe environments. It smells like mold or mildew in the building. Your work area is always dirty. No one vacuums the floors. They also have history of bed bugs. They also show favoritism when hiring, if they like you, they will start you off with 12 dollars, and if they don't they will start you off with 10 dollars.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
No employee apprecation and very inconsiderate towards employees.
Salary / Benefits
Iqor Capital One side, met a lot of great people. Feels like you spend your entire day on the phone, begging and negotiating with people to pay their debts, long days and the checks biweekly never showed for it... unless it was time for the monthly bonus check. Management there is super poor, supervisors/shift leads constantly speaking down to people and we are all grown. Its a place many fall back on when they desperately need a job to make ends meet. BIG turn over there.
Pros
Several breaks
Cons
People thinking their above you.
Salary / Benefits
It is a great place to work. You will be able to advance at this call center if you really work at it. would gladly recommend this place for anyone looking to work in a call center
Salary / Benefits
Company is all about Sales, no matter if the customer is calling about their bill, they want you to offer promotion, even if they can not afford it. For how many sales you get, you receive a bonus check.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
The agents are friendly. Things change everyday. Some of the supervisors are helpful. The training is a pleasurable experience. The culture is urban and up to date. The hours are like a normal eight hour job, so is the pay. Regardless of your work performance every agent possesses the same opportunities of success and failure. The environment is bias and not at all diverse. Performing under some of the surrounding antics is difficult, but some make a living doing so. The job is like a revolving door but it is what you make it. Also for a call center job the pay grade is low, in my opinion. This job is most suitable to individuals newly graduated from high school.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Unable to control dollars per connect which is major in order to receive a raise or bonus.
Salary / Benefits
Overall iQor is a very good place to work. The environment is very good and they offer you a lot. Also help you when you need the help they are always willing to go above and beyond.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iQor?
Salary / Benefits
Work is never overwhelming Management works with your schedules Paid time off Benefits Rewards Incentives Breaks Meetings are fun
Salary / Benefits
A typical day consists of taking phone calls for your scheduled time Attendance is strict and the work can be difficult at times This is a good job for someone who is single with no social or family obligations as there will be mandatory over-time. The most enjoyable part of this job is the gratification of helping customers.
Pros
benefits, steady hours
Cons
Short Breaks, Strict Attendance, No flexibility
Salary / Benefits
not a great job. busy, wants workers to work through breaks. work long hours outside of schedule. declines days off for no reason
Pros
pay
Cons
short breaks, no compassion
Salary / Benefits
Overhead Supervisors not at all compassionate about employers, will overwork yourself, not enough information is given to help you on the phones once you started training.
Salary / Benefits
I really enjoy working at Iqor. I been working at Iqor for a year. I have learn a lots of thing working at Iqor for a example: I did loans and line of credit, small business, and Bank accounts. So those are some of the work at Iqor. The management are good and fun to be around with. Co-worker I love working with them but its hard watching some of them leave the company.There are nothing hard about the job, all you can do is your job there. I rate the Iqor 3
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
healthcare
Salary / Benefits
working and helping customers was my job, i love working for this company gave me a chance to put my thinking skills to task, over all the agents i work with was great, bosses were great if I could i will love to come back and be more successful at it.
Pros
cable
Cons
30.min breaks
Salary / Benefits
a good company to work for, good benefits along with monthly goals and quarterly bonusesoverall rating stars